36

The dean's face in the mask showed a bit of confusion, and just as he was about to ask a question, he felt an indescribable chill, climbing up the soles of his feet.

 His eyes were wide open, like an insect trapped in a spider's web and unable to break free.

 Bai Xing glanced at him sympathetically, "It's okay, you have nothing to do to provoke the marshal. It can't be because the marshal was healed by his little mermaid recently, and the pollution in the marshal's mansion has dropped a little."

 I really thought that the Marshal's temper had changed. I recalled that when Chi Shu didn't show up, nine out of ten mermaids who entered the Marshal's Mansion were scared to kneel before even stepping in the gate.

 The remaining one managed to get inside, and was thrown out before he could get close to the marshal. Those like him who dared to wear protective clothing to enter the marshal's mansion were very few.

 Seeing that the dean was almost kneeling on the ground while supporting the nutrition cabin, Li Yu slowly put away his mental power.

 The dean, who was calm when he came, looked extremely embarrassed at this time. He was panting heavily, and his face in the protective cover was flushed red, showing a strange liver color.

 Seeing Li Yu walking towards him, he took two steps back in fear.

 "It was me who made it big." He rolled his dry Adam's apple, and his brows were full of lingering fear.

 Li Yu still had that expressionless face, and just hummed as an answer.

 The boy behind him lowered his eyes, and seemed very interested in Li Yu's hand.

 The dean let out a long breath, and bowed to say goodbye. If you look carefully, you can still see that his legs trembled when he walked.

 The researchers outside the door didn't know what happened. The researcher who was lecturing to Chi Shu just now looked at his boss with some doubts.

 "Dean, we are not here."

 "Shut up."

 The dean suppressed his irritability and let out a low growl. At this moment, he felt as if his brain had been stirred up. Although he was a mermaid, he was still affected by the marshal's pollution.

 The marshal just got better, and he thought that he could enter the marshal's spiritual domain to observe the situation inside.

 The researchers did not dare to touch his brows, and sat in the car as quietly as a chicken.

 Bai Xing followed the crowd out very sensibly, and did not stay here to obstruct the eyes of the Great Demon King.

 "Aren't you angry?" Seeing that everyone had left, Li Yu patted Chi Shu's head.

 Chi Shu pursed his lips lightly, very honestly, "There is still a little bit."

 Li Yu looked at the other party and said to himself expressionlessly that she was still a little angry, and her two slender eyebrows were slightly furrowed, as if she was struggling to forgive herself.

 "I was wrong."

 He's always been quick to admit his mistakes.

 When Chi Shu heard that he had admitted his mistake so quickly, his eyebrows were slightly furrowed. This attitude reminded him of those guys in the spiritual domain who actively admit their mistakes and never repent.

 He gave the man a weird look, his eyes were a little tangled, "Are you admitting your mistake again?"

 Li Yu's expression froze for a moment, she blinked her eyes, and tried to look honest, "No, I really know I was wrong."