68

Li Yu leaned over and kissed the curious little mermaid, then explained in a serious manner, "Some soldiers like to see it. I saw it when I confiscated it."

"But that was from several big-movie dramas."

Chi Shu looked at him with an incomprehensible face, moved his hand around Li Yu's waist higher, and patted the man's back, "It's okay, everyone has their own favorite way to relieve stress, I understand. of."

The little mermaid said it was understandable, but her eyes had already curled up.

It was clearly supposed to be a sweet time between two people, so Li Yu was forced to discuss the bloody TV series with his little mermaid for a long time.

Until his light brain rang.

Li Yu glanced at his optical brain and reached out to press it off.

"Are you leaving?" Chi Shu tugged on Li Yu's sleeve.

"Yeah." He came back this time just to see Chi Shu, to stabilize his mental strength, and to control his mental body which was getting tighter due to the susceptible period.

Recently, his mental body seems to be showing signs of splitting again. Two days ago, he even came to see Chi Shu privately through replacement.

Seeing that Li Yu's expression suddenly became serious, the little mermaid touched his ear worriedly.

"What's wrong? Things are not going well on the front line."

Li Yu felt his clothes being clenched a little tighter, and he habitually wanted to answer that it was okay, but then he didn't know what he thought of.

He paused and said with a lonely expression, "Actually, it's not a big deal. It's just that my mental body has started to get a little out of control recently."

Chi Shu's expression immediately became nervous, "Then will you fall into a coma again, or will you lose your memory again?"

The little mermaid's almond-shaped eyes widened slightly, and she subconsciously moved closer to Li Yu. Obviously, the previous amnesia had left a deep shadow on him.

"No." Li Yu lowered his head and pressed his cheek against Chi Shu's slightly pale face.

"I won't lose my memory again. Maybe next time you help me connect, I can retrieve some of the memories in the spiritual realm." Li Yu rubbed the back of Chi Shu's neck and took the doctor who examined him before. The guess was told.

"Why aren't you talking?" Li Yu picked up Chi Shu, who suddenly lowered his head, and pinched his soft cheeks.

The little mermaid's eyes averted and she whispered, "Actually, it's not a big deal if you don't want to get up."

Anyway, now that Li Yu knows him, it would be better if he... still... doesn't know about the things that happened in the spiritual realm.

Chi Shu didn't know that the big pervert next to him had used his mental power to store part of everything that happened in the mental realm, and now he took it out to take a look at it from time to time.

Li Yu thought about the part of the photo in his mind, and his eyes were a little strange. He deliberately pressed the little mermaid's forehead, staring at his evasive eyes, "Have I done something excessive? Chi Chi doesn't want me to think about it." ."

The tall man looked at him pitifully, like a big dog that had done something wrong.

Chi Shu hesitated for a moment and then said hesitantly, "No...no."