30

The doctor was stabbed by Lu Yu, and the whole person disappeared, leaving only a dark blue feather, which slowly fell into the palm of Chi Shu.

 Lu Yu looked at Yu Yu and snorted heavily, but didn't say much.

 "Let's go home, are you hungry?" His voice returned to the gentleness just now, with a hint of coquettish arrogance, like a kitten who has been reluctantly lowering its body to gently rub against you.

 "Not very hungry yet, let's go back to eat." Seeing Lu Yu's expression on his face was a bit uncomfortable, Chi Shu quickly said that he was not hungry, and coaxed him back home.

 Along the way, Chi Shu always felt that Lu Yu looked at him with a strange expression, a little thoughtful, and a little tangled.

 Really uncomfortable being looked at, Chi Shu moved closer to him, turned his head slightly, "What are you thinking?"

 He is timid, but sometimes he is unexpectedly straightforward, especially when facing someone like Lu Yu who he feels has no threat to him, like a spoiled little flying squirrel, who thinks you can be trusted before slow Slip it into your hand.

 "I was thinking about how to hide you." Lu Yu smiled at him, but his expression was full of seriousness.

 "ah?"

 "I suddenly found that many people robbed me. What if I was really robbed?"

 He seemed to be really worried about this matter, his two bushy eyebrows were knit together, and his face was full of sorrow.

 Chi Shu opened his mouth and comforted awkwardly, "No one would rob me."

 He could not quite understand the source of Lu Yu's distress.

 Lu Yu glanced at him lightly, stretched out his hand to pinch his chin, and made the young man look up at him.

 The expressionless face looked a little more confused at this time, because the boy's pale pink lips were slightly pursed, and the small and round lips were adorned on it, making him more delicate.

 Lu Yu approached him, "Then tell me, what happened to those two people in the restaurant? Huh?"

 Chi Shu blinked blankly, before he could speak, Li Yu suddenly spoke again, "Am I prettier or they are prettier?"

 Chi Shu: "?"

 He opened his mouth and still didn't say that you are all alone, "You look good."

 Chi Shu said this sentence with great confidence, without any guilt, after all, he didn't see the other two people except Lu Yu at all.

 Lu Yu rubbed his lips with his thumb, and a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, barely satisfied with this answer.

 "Master, you're home."

 After playing outside for a day, Chi Shu already felt sleepy, he yawned a little, went back to his room, and fell into a deep sleep.

 When he woke up the next day, Chi Shu realized that there seemed to be something ringing on his feet. He raised his hand, trying to lift the quilt, and suddenly found that there seemed to be something ringing on his hand.

 The young man looked blankly at his wrist, which was tied with a string of small golden bells, and a small hexagonal purple gemstone was inlaid on the top of the small bells.

 He lifted the quilt and found that there was also a string of such small bells on his feet, but the ones on his feet were silver.

 Chi Shu was at a loss, why did he wake up with two strings of things on his body.