22

When Yang Yu heard this, his face turned dark immediately, "Who do you say can't do it?"

 Chi Shu was stunned for a moment, then said awkwardly, "That's not what I meant."

 Yang Yu pinched his cheek, "That pervert is no better than me, don't worry, I'll go with you after school."

 "Crab crab." Chi Shu's mouth was still pinched by him, and his words were a little unclear. It was only at this time that Yang Yu noticed what kind of action he had just made.

 He took a deep look at the boy's plump lips, his Adam's apple rolled up and down, and suddenly felt a little thirsty.

 "It's time for class." Looking at the trusting eyes of the other party, Yang Yu let go of his hand in a little embarrassment, and hummed indiscriminately.

 He took Chi Shu's hand and went back to the classroom. This time he forcibly entered Class 2 without the teacher stopping him.

 The sky outside the window was gradually getting dark, and before I knew it, it was the end of school time. It seemed that there was no dusk in this school, and the bell rang for the last class.

 The spiritual realm was completely darkened.

 Chi Shu only felt his eyes dim, and he returned to the scene of the ghost story when he first came yesterday.

 A group of people sat around the classroom and looked at him directly, "It's Chi Shu's turn to you."

 Chi Shu looked at these people in a daze, and he looked around in a panic.

 "Let's go." Yang Yu walked in from the door and pulled him up directly.

 The teacher sitting on the podium suddenly said quietly, with a slightly excited tone, "You have violated the school rules, he didn't tell ghost stories, so he can't go back to the dormitory."

 Impatiently, Yang Yu stepped on the man's outstretched hand, and raised his chin at Chi Shu, "Tell him what we are going to do."

 Chi Shu understood what Yang Yu meant, and took out the note that the principal gave him. Before it was handed over to those people, the person who stopped him just screamed and walked away.

 "Take it off!" he yelled horribly.

 "Oh." Chi Shu took the note back slowly, and walked out of the classroom under the teacher's unwilling eyes. The students in the classroom were still telling ghost stories one after another as if they were last night.

 Chi Shu was taken back to the dormitory by Yang Yu yesterday, and he couldn't see the whole scene of the story meeting.

 Now they climbed up the stairs of the teaching building to the door of the principal's office, Chi Shu finally saw what a complete story would be like.

 Some students who couldn't tell ghost stories were held down on the ground and tore their hands and feet, and finally lay torn apart on the ground. The teacher on the podium watched all this excitedly, scratching the podium with sharp nails, making harsh noises.

 "Try harder!"

 Teenagers were already timid, and they trembled even more when they saw such a weird scene, especially when teachers in some classrooms noticed that they were wandering freely in the corridor, they would excitedly crawl to the door of the classroom. stick out from the door.

 "Evening self-study must be in the classroom! You have violated the school rules."

 Yang Yu looked at Chi Shu who was eager to squeeze himself into his arms, and silently took back the feet that those teachers kicked back, and let them yell at the classroom door.