10

With Li Yu doing homework together, the pile of homework left by Bai Xing was quickly completed.

 Chi Shu stretched his waist, and tugged at Li Yu who was still writing, "When will I go to see the little animals?"

 Li Yu stretched out his knuckle-boned hand and pressed his head, "immediately."

 Just as Chi Shu was about to answer, Li Yu had already closed the homework in his hands, turned his head to look at Chi Shu who couldn't wait, and smiled softly.

 Chi Shu couldn't help being bewitched by this smile. He always felt that today's Li Yu seemed a little different, as if he looked more complete than usual. Repressed violence.

 When getting along with Li Yu today, Chi Shu actually felt an indescribable sense of nervousness. He was afraid of making Li Yu angry and losing this hard-won friendship. Now he saw the other party smiling at him.

 Chi Shu unconsciously felt a feeling of being treated preferentially, and his heart beat faster unconsciously.

 Although he already knew that Li Yu was in charge of helping the Marshal manage the zoo, Chi Shu never knew that the Marshal's mansion was so huge.

 He followed Li Yu on the patrolling aircraft, passing through the forest with four distinct seasons.

 Chi Shu didn't know how such a scene with four distinct seasons was created. He opened the car window and looked at the scenery flashing by outside the window, his eyes were full of surprise, "Why is this forest divided into four parts?"

 Chi Shu looked down at the four distinctly colored areas below. He had never seen such a magical scene. Countless trees stretched out around the deep blue lake.

 The three colors of green, white and gold have distinct barriers, and they blend together strangely.

 Li Yu was concentrating on flying the aircraft. When he heard Chi Shu's question, he adjusted the control panel in his hand while answering Chi Shu, "There is a marshal's pet living in each color."

 "One?"

 Chi Shu blinked and looked at Li Yu.

 "En." Li Yu responded.

 Probably because of work, Li Yu didn't wear ordinary clothes today, but a dark blue military uniform.

 "Only one pet is kept in such a large area." Chi Shu let out an uninformed exclamation.

 Li Yu seemed a little funny, "There is more than one animal, but the Marshal only has four pets, and each area is specially planned."

 Amidst the chatter between Li Yu and Chi Shu, the aircraft slowly stopped at the southernmost end of the forest.

 Li Yu opened the door and planned to go down, but when he saw Chi Shu looking at him eagerly, he was a little amused, so he carried him out and put him on the wheelchair.

 "What are we going to do?"

 Chi Shu had never experienced such a thing before, so he seemed a little excited, and his expressionless face became much more vivid.

 Li Yu suddenly reached out and pressed his cheek, "Go and see if the pets have any health problems, don't make a sound for a while, huh?"

 Li Yu pinched Chi Shu, which was squeezed into a duck's mouth by him, and smiled dotingly.

 Chi Shu nodded very cooperatively, pinched his mouth and looked at Li Yu expectantly, and as expected, the man reached out and touched his head again.