67

"Are you also in a susceptible period?" The little mermaid looked at Li Yu with a pair of confused eyes.

It was a bit novel for a while.

"Chichi, let me mark it temporarily, okay." Li Yu's lips were pressed against his glands vaguely, and the palms with hard leather gloves held his waist tightly, not giving him any attention. A chance to escape.

Chi Shu's face turned red and her ears were hot due to the strong pheromones from the sentinel.

"Don't bite hard." He said pitifully, but the vicious dog that came out of the cage was not under the control of its owner.

"Quickly let go."

The high concentration of pheromones made his face flush, and even his eyelids turned a light pink.

Li Yu, this shameless guy, was like an out-of-control beast, completely ignoring the pain in the back of his head.

The sentry in the susceptible period was easily irritated, so he slowly let go of the back of Chi Shu's neck.

The little mermaid cried softly and leaned against the door softly.

"are you done."

The voice was thin and soft.

"No."

Hearing such confident and shameless words, Chi Shu opened his round almond eyes and looked at Li Yu stupidly.

The other party kissed him comfortingly, and the blood in his eyes faded a little.

"Huh?" The little mermaid tilted her head in confusion, suspecting that she heard wrongly.

The next second he was turned around and his eyes were covered.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Chi Shu remembered Bai Xing's teasing expression after her mouth was swollen from being kissed that day.

Feeling the little mermaid's resistance, Li Yu kissed her a little softer.

Chi Shu thought about it weakly. He patted Li Yu on the shoulder and said, "Let me down quickly."

"good."

He agreed quickly, but the movements of his hands showed no signs of relaxing.

It wasn't until Chi Shu patted the man urgingly that Li Yu slowly put him down.

As soon as his feet landed, Li Yu, who had promised well just now, suddenly pressed him against the wall.

"Uncomfortable."

Li Yu buried her head in his neck and rubbed against him like a giant dog.

"What are you going to do?" Chi Shu poked the other party's muscular arm.

Li Yu's random movements stopped for a moment.

His hot lips touched the red earlobe in front of him, and his voice was hoarse, "Can you mark it again?"

Chi Shu poked Li Yu's hard abdominal muscles before reluctantly humming.

After receiving two temporary tags in a short period of time, Chi Shu could hardly stand firm.

The tiny pearls fell to the ground, and the little mermaid's intermittent sobbing made the tall sentinel let go of the mark and kissed his ear as comfort.

Unexpectedly, the bastard sentry behind him kept holding him down.

"Asshole!" Even if he was angry, Chi Shu couldn't say many unpleasant words.