14

Chi Shu didn't see where the tree went. He pursed his lips, lowered his head, and looked a little listless.

 The round almond eyes drooped slightly, and the face was clearly still expressionless, but the whole person showed a different kind of grievance.

 Chi Shu, who was immersed in the loss, didn't notice that as the big tree left, a small white flower bloomed secretly where the heel was stepping on the shoes made of straw sandals on his feet.

 The flower bloomed and bore fruit quickly, and finally fell on this barren land.

 Chi Shu walked on this barren land for an unknown amount of time, but he finally failed to find the big tree again. When he woke up again, in front of him was the electronic screen of the butler robot filled with excitement.

 Teacher Bai Xing, whom he had not seen for a long time, was sitting on the sofa in the room, flipping through a thick stack of materials.

 "Why do I..." Chi Shu opened his mouth and found that he couldn't make a sound. He looked at the butler robot blankly.

 "My little sweetheart, don't worry, just drink some water." The voice of the butler robot seemed to have been changed by someone, and it turned into a boyish voice that was pretending to be cute.

 Chi Shu: "?"

 The sound is a bit spicy.

 "Can you speak in a different voice?" Chi Shu looked at the housekeeper seriously.

 The butler's electronic screen showed a somewhat sad expression, "I thought you would like the voice just now."

 "Your original voice is very nice."

 Chi Shu opened his mouth, and in order to protect the housekeeper's fragile mechanical heart, he praised the original electronic voice against his will.

 "Did I fail the treatment?" Chi Shu took the two glasses of water handed over by the housekeeper, poured the warm water, and Chi Shu felt that his throat was much more comfortable.

 The speech is not as dry as before.

 "Your treatment was successful."

 Bai Xing looked at Chi Shu and the housekeeper's gag, and smiled for a while, until Chi Shu asked about it, he answered with a smile.

 Chi Shu looked at Bai Xing, the young man was wearing a beige turtleneck sweater today, and a windbreaker of the same color outside, showing a soft temperament.

 "Really?" Chi Shu didn't like his elders very much since he was a child, and this was the first time he was praised by his elders.

 His face was paralyzed, and there was a light in his round eyes.

 Seeing him like this, Bai Xing felt a little amused, subconsciously stretched out his hand, and touched Chi Shu's head, and the next second he let out a hiss.

 The hand retracted from the top of Chi Shu's head.

 "What's wrong, teacher?"

 "It's okay." Bai Xing forcefully forced a smile, "Just now I suddenly had hand cramps, it's an old problem, don't worry about me."

 Although Chi Shu felt a little puzzled, he didn't ask any more questions. He nodded his head blankly, and looked at Bai Xing's hand with eyes filled with curiosity.

 "Cough." Bai Xing coughed lightly, and drew Chi Shu's attention back, "Tell me about what you saw in the marshal's spiritual realm."

 "After you rest, you can try to find the marshal's spiritual body when you enter again, and treat him."