33

Chi Shu opened his confused sleepy eyes, and there was a pleasant smell in the air in the bedroom. The smell of water from last night seemed to have completely disappeared.

 After seeing the scene in front of him clearly, Chi Shu's chaotic brain immediately woke up. In front of his eyes was a piece of thin chest muscles. He put his hands around the man's waist, and pressed his face against his chest.

 He could clearly hear the man's heartbeat, Chi Shu glanced at his position suspiciously, and soon he was ashamed to find that Lu Yu was sleeping soundly in his own position.

 It was probably because he slept too cold at night that he rolled here. Thinking of how he carefully warned the other party last night, Chi Shu's ears turned red.

 He cautiously wanted to withdraw from the man's arms, pretending that nothing happened, but he didn't expect that the man who had closed his eyes just now opened them suddenly, his eyes were clear, without any sleepiness.

 The big hand holding the boy's waist exerted a little force, and put the man on his body.

 The long and narrow eye sockets narrowed slightly, "What's the matter? You don't want to admit it after you finish it?"

 "It's not...me." Chi Shu thought for a long time, but couldn't come up with a reasonable explanation, so he could only swallow the words by himself.

 He tried to get off the man, but the hands holding him were like iron walls, Chi Shu couldn't move at all, so he had to resign himself to lying on the man's chest, allowing the man's body temperature to spread to him unscrupulously.

 Thinking of the man's cold hands yesterday, Chi Shu couldn't help asking curiously, "Was that person last night you?"

 "It's me." The man gave him the same answer as the man last night.

 "But his body temperature is very low, and his hands are also cold. He is still cold even after holding a hot towel, and he is a little taller than you." Chi Shu cited the differences between the two of them.

 "We demons all have two faces." The man blinked at him.

 "Eh?"

 Chi Shu nodded blankly at first, and then suddenly realized a question, "Does that mean he has to agree, so that I can bring you into the spiritual realm?"

 "Of course, although he and I are the same person, our opinions are equally important to this body."

 Lu Yu's hand pressing Chi Shu moved up a little, and squeezed the back of his neck.

 Feeling the boy's somewhat limp body and the pair of eyes that started to turn red again, he smiled with satisfaction, let go of Chi Shu with some reluctance, and said, "Let's go, let's move faster today, The painting I made yesterday was still too rough."

 Lu Yu rang in Chi Shu's ear with a regretful tone.

 Thinking of the painting process of yesterday's painting, Chi Shu's desire to get up suddenly became much lower. He dawdled in the quilt, "I want to sleep for a while."

 "Okay then." Chi Shu didn't seem to expect that he would be let off so easily. He looked at Lu Yu in surprise, but he didn't expect that the other party's next sentence would hit his nail.

 "It seems that little angel, you don't really want to know what the guy on duty at night likes."

 "I'm up..."

 Chi Shu reluctantly got out of bed.

 After a simple breakfast, he was taken to another studio by Lu Yu. Seeing that there was no birdcage outside the studio, only a swaying sea of ​​flowers, Chi Shu couldn't help but heaved a sigh of relief.