75

Chi Shu lay in Yushen's arms and sobbed for a while, feeling a little embarrassed again.

Although he couldn't see it, he subconsciously raised his head and looked in the direction of Yu Shen.

"Thank you." He tugged on Yu Shen's collar tightly, and the sickly blush on his face gradually faded away.

Under the sunlight, you can see the light cyan blood vessels under the white jade-like skin.

Feather God used a free hand to rub his earlobe, feeling the gratitude and admiration flowing through the little sacrifice.

He slowly raised his lips and smiled, and his inorganic eyes slowly revealed a terrifying possessiveness.

"You're welcome, you are my believer."

He lowered his eyes and glanced at the frightened little sacrifice in his arms, like a demon tempting a human being.

He looked at the people in his arms, "I will protect the faithful believers and prevent them from being harmed."

Chi Shu loosened his grip on the man's collar a little.

There was a somewhat dazed look in the eyes behind the black cloth.

If he were the most loyal believer of Yu God, wouldn't he be eaten?

"I don't eat people." He heard the man holding him say.

Chi Shu reacted and thought of the sacrifice's words.

Like a little kitten who was bullied outside, he grabbed the man's clothes with his hands that he had just released.

It was like a wronged kitten stepping on its owner with its own flesh pads.

"But the priest said he was a cannibal." From the moment he came to the temple, only Feather God had the gentlest attitude toward him.

That day when he was sleeping on the ground, it was also the feather god who carried him into a warm and soft bird's nest.

Today he tried to escape. Not only did Yu Shen not punish him, he even saved him in the critical moment and carried him back.

Chi Shu felt weak, and he was placed in the warm bird's nest again.

"How can I become your true believer?"

The simple little sacrifice stepped into the trap of the cunning god.

"As long as you pray well every day, God will care for your sincere children."

Feather God stood in the air, lifting the chin of the little sacrifice sitting in the bird's nest with one hand.

Because of the violent exercise just now, the robe on the little sacrifice hung loosely on the body, and the delicate collarbone was exposed without any obstruction. There were red marks left by the hard scales of snakes on the vaguely exposed shoulders.

He looked at the small red mark in trance, and slowly retracted his hand.

Chi Shu thought he had left, and reached out his hand to take off the cloth in front of him with some confusion.

A familiar hand held him down, "You can't take off your blindfold when you see me."

He said he wanted to stop, but his hands only stopped him weakly.

The humanoid shadow behind him surged, twisted and stretched out a thin shadow trying to touch the small sacrifice over there.

The principle that Chi Shu always adheres to is that if you can't do something, don't do it no matter how curious you are.