60

Chi Shu and the three of them were walking on the road together. Meng Meng glanced at him tangledly from time to time, looking like he wanted to gossip but didn't dare to speak.

"The one just now is my biological brother."

Chi Shu looked a little funny and lowered his eyes slightly. Only then did he see that Chi Xing's uneasiness had disappeared.

"Is he really your brother?" Meng Meng hissed, "He looks so different."

After holding it in for a while, he couldn't help but spit out something.

Chi Shu glanced at him helplessly, "We don't look much alike."

He was raised by his grandmother and returned to his parents when he was thirteen or fourteen years old.

When my parents went out to start a business, they could only take care of one child.

Unlike when he was born, which almost caused his mother to have a difficult labor, Bai Xing's birth went smoothly and caused almost no pain to his mother.

And Bai Xing's appearance is more like a combination of the two couples than him.

They naturally preferred their younger son to his unpleasant eldest son who was paralyzed.

When he was first taken back, the two secretly took a paternity test and suspected that he was not their child.

He has been an outlier in the village since he was a child. If there wasn't something wrong with him, how could anyone not smile at all?

His parents thought so too. They thought the child was a monster, so they took the opportunity to throw Chi Shu to his elderly grandma when they were out.

Later, my grandma became seriously ill and forced the two of them to take him back before leaving.

At that time, his parents, who were relatively successful in their careers, became increasingly disgusted with Chi Shu. Especially in the months after he came back, the family's business was not going well, and they firmly believed that Chi Shu was unlucky.

Compared with Bai Xing, who was carefully raised by his side, Chi Shu's actions always made them feel that they had a rustic atmosphere.

When Chi Shu first arrived home, Chi Xing hid behind the door and watched him secretly.

When he saw him looking over, he smiled shyly and called him brother in a low voice. At that time, Chi Xing was the only person he was close to.

It's just that he doesn't quite understand why his parents still hate him more and more even though he did everything they said.

Later, Chi Shu discovered that not only his parents, but also everyone in the class hated him.

Chi Shu didn't know why, but he shrank back slowly like a little snail.

Until one day, he was blocked on the way home by someone in his class. He was kicked to the ground. The man was so strong that Chi Shu could not resist at all.

The man kicked him hard several times, as if he couldn't understand his hatred, and cursed several times, "A monster like you dares to bully a star!"

Xingxing...he didn't bully Chi Xing.

He looked up blankly and saw only the ferocious face of the other party and Chi Xing, who had arrived late and looked guilty.

From that day on, Chi Shu gradually discovered that everyone thought he was bullying Chi Xing, even his parents at home thought so.