83

Even though he was extremely irritable by the ceremony above, the man was still stunned for a moment.

The headache that was nearly tearing him in half stopped.

His attention couldn't help but focus on the licked lips.

The little sacrifice didn't seem to be very familiar with family members, so she held his lips in her mouth awkwardly and nibbled on them.

The tip of the tongue was like a clumsy little snail. It touched it tentatively and then took it back timidly.

Yu Shen's whole body felt hot. The little sacrifice kissed him tenderly, and the severe pain in his body seemed to lessen a bit.

The feeling of the two heavens of ice and fire made the usually dignified god gasp slightly, and large drops of sweat slid down his forehead.

Chi Shu looked at the other man's uncomfortable look and let go of the man with a guilty conscience. He thought whether he had bitten too hard just now.

The warm lips suddenly withdrew, Yu Shen narrowed his eyes and looked at the young man in front of him.

The little sacrifice still had the same exquisite paralyzed face, but he looked inexplicably a little guilty. He smoothed the wrinkles of Yu Shen's clothes.

He sighed a little regretfully, he was really disappointed with such a good dream.

Chi Shu leaned against the man's warm chest and sighed comfortably.

Somehow, the man's body temperature has been getting higher and higher since just now, and the temperature is just right through his clothes.

Yu Shen didn't know what his little sacrifice was thinking.

As if the other party had had enough kisses, she leaned over and hugged him dependently, her delicate eyebrows relaxed, and she slept peacefully in his arms.

He stretched out his hand and gently traced the young man's eyebrows.

The steady breathing seemed to have infected the man, and the chanting above seemed suddenly not so harsh. He lowered his head and kissed the young man's lips gently.

Chi Shu, who was sleeping in a daze, was already alert.

Li Yu must have come to disturb his sleep again. He groped for the man's hand and took out half of his cloak, wrapping it tightly around the two of them.

"Go to sleep." Chi Shu muttered.

The good smell of the little sacrifice diluted the smell of blood on the tip of his nose.

Yu Shen slowly closed his eyes.

The shadow in Chi Shu's body watched the two people begin to sleep again, and exploded into a ball of thorns in disbelief.

He used his last strength to encourage this guy's evil thoughts.

Chi Shu trembled and slowly opened his eyes.

So sleepy, Chi Shu is swaying.

He looked at Feather God, who was concentrating with his eyes closed, and suddenly his hands slowly stretched out from the man's wide sleeves.

Feather God opened his eyes.

The slightly bloodshot black pupils were full of doubts. Didn't he just tell him to go to sleep?

"What's wrong?" He looked at the sneaky young man.

Chi Shu looked at him expressionlessly, "Don't move."