63

Chi Shu walked out of the building in a daze. He usually lived in the research room, canteen, and dormitory, and rarely walked around the school.

I couldn't tell the direction for a while.

He simply called up the optical brain and turned on the navigation. He lowered his head and focused on the route.

"Brother? Brother, why are you here?" Chi Xing ran up to him with a smile and looked down at him.

Chi Shu glanced at him and took two steps to the side, intending to avoid this person.

"Brother?" The smile on Chi Xing's face slowly fell, and he lowered his head in frustration, "Are you still angry with me because of your parents' favoritism?"

"Brother, I'm sorry." Chi Xing stretched out his hand to touch Chi Shu's clothes, but he quickly avoided it.

"Not angry, you're in my way."

Chi Shu frowned, took a few steps back, and entered the side path.

Chi Xing's smile suddenly fell, and his hands hanging on his sides clenched uncontrollably.

If there is no need for him... he is just a monster with a paralyzed face, there is nothing to be proud of.

"Chi Xing, can you do it?" The man in the baseball cap behind him said impatiently.

Chi Xing turned around and smiled flatteringly at the young man, "Brother Angkor, just wait a little longer."

He stared at the dense bushes and said, "He has always been like this. He doesn't take the easy way out. My parents made him angry some time ago. Just wait for me to coax him, and I promise to help you get him."

Wu Wei glanced at him and said, "It's best to go and go to class."

Chi Xing touched the card in his pocket.

One day, He wants these people to beg Him on their knees.

Chi Shu trotted back to the laboratory and breathed a sigh of relief when no one followed him.

Probably because of meeting Li Yu, he finally successfully completed a tube of pink emollient today.

The bright pink potion looks particularly shiny on the experimental table.

Bai Xing excitedly took the three of them to study together. The four of them were busy until midnight when Teacher Bai Xing drove them back.

The three of them walked towards the dormitory together. There were basically no people walking on the road at this time.

Although there are street lights, the school is still eerily quiet at night.

Meng Meng held Chi Shu tightly and shared his gossip with him in a trembling voice.

"Chichi, I seem to have found out who the marshal's lover is recently?"

"Ah?" Chi Shu glanced at the excited Meng Meng, a little confused, "Who is it?"

"He's from our school." Meng Meng chuckled twice. He looked at Chi Shu with a proud look in his eyes, "You won't be able to guess who it is."

"Huh?" Chi Shu swallowed nervously and licked his dry lips.

"It is said that she is the junior sister from the Film and Television Academy." Meng Meng put his arm on Chi Shu's shoulders and walked crookedly.

"Who is that?" Chi Shu tried hard to recall, but had no impression of this person at all.