52

Meng Meng was looking forward to it the day before the marshal came. He drove Chi Shu crazy all night. He was still a little confused when Chi Shu called him up the next morning.

"The spaceship is almost here." The young man in front of him opened his round, almond-shaped eyes with a very serious expression.

"Ah?" Meng Meng glanced at the time on his brain, it was just six o'clock in the morning.

The arrival time of Marshal Koike's spaceship was two o'clock in the afternoon. He blinked and threw himself on the sofa, "Marshal Koike's spaceship did not arrive until two o'clock in the afternoon."

Chi Shu lowered her eyelashes slightly, her eyes a little wandering, "If you go too late, you may be stopped at the periphery."

He pursed his lips slightly and spoke in a low voice.

Meng Meng on the side suddenly jumped up and said, "I didn't think it through."

Huo HuoLiao started to put on clothes and pulled Chi Shu out, "Hurry, hurry, hurry! Let's go quickly! It's too late."

"Be careful, don't be in such a hurry."

"It's too late." The two people's reactions were completely opposite at this time.

All the way to the docking port, there was indeed a crowd of people standing there, with some reporters' cars at the front.

vehicle.

Although it was a bit late, fortunately the port of call was not closed yet. Although it was a bit far away, one could barely see the new channel in the sky specially opened for the arrival of the marshal.

The time was gradually approaching two o'clock, and there was no sign of the spacecraft docking at the docking port. Meng Meng opened his smart brain and kept refreshing the news, "Why haven't you arrived yet?"

The crowd gradually became commotion, "Will the Marshal really come here?"

They whispered, "It can't be a lie."

"I do not know."

Infected by this tense atmosphere, Chi Shu also began to feel anxious, "Mengmeng, will the marshal come?"

"I will, I will, but if you don't come, I'll treat you to dinner." Meng Meng thought that Chi Shuan was impatient with the waiting, so he patted his hand with his backhand and consoled him.

There were beads of sweat on the palms of Chi Shu's hands, and he shook his head dully. He looked up hopefully, and suddenly there was a shout of surprise from the crowd.

"I'm coming!"

A spaceship engraved with the logo of the Liyu Army slowly landed. Ten minutes later, people came out of the spaceship one after another. The Guards stood neatly on both sides, tall and tall. It shows how well trained they are.

Even though they were so far apart, Chi Shu recognized Li Yu at a glance, and the man gradually walked into the building with steady steps.

Halfway through the journey, he suddenly stopped, glanced down, took off the black gloves on his hands, straightened his hat, and saluted everyone with a stern expression.

There were small exclamations from the crowd, and everyone responded awkwardly.

Chi Shu also heard someone shouting in surprise, "Did the Marshal's eyes just stop on our side for one more second?"

He could no longer hear the sounds around him. He only raised his head and chased the man's figure as hard as he could until he could no longer see the figure.