76

Chi Shu didn't know where the seemingly serious god was sitting, but he was already looking at him up and down. He wanted to tear off the thin white clothes and enjoy the delicious flesh inside.

He has always disdained humans, but if it was a small sacrifice in front of him, he felt that he could break the tradition.

He would put people in a safe place, a place known only to him, where they could savor the taste.

Yu Shen closed his eyes and forced himself to suppress the thoughts in his heart.

Chi Shu knew nothing. He only felt as if he was being stared at by some beast.

Can't break free.

Probably the big snake just now scared him.

Chi Shu came to a conclusion in his mind and prayed more sincerely.

He didn't know that the more he prayed, the more Yushen over there could feel his almost sweet emotions.

Yu Shen's breathing was a little messy, and he left here directly. The moment he disappeared, you could see his humanoid shadow exploding suddenly.

A fierce snake appeared in the temple.

Chi Shu completed the prayer seriously.

When he raised his eyes again, he found that he could already see.

He breathed a sigh of relief, and then blinked in distress, wondering why Yu Shen left after praying.

Could it be that he was dissatisfied with his prayers.

Chi Shu nestled nervously in the warm bird's nest,

Are the prayers he just said not enough to express his love for Yu Shen?

Chi Shu thought about it and felt that he might be able to change his prayers to more sincere ones.

He thought as he gradually fell asleep, and seemed to hear a dull loud noise in his sleep.

He muttered something and fell asleep again without warning.

When he woke up the next day, he realized that he had slept too soundly last night.

He completely forgot to ask Lord Yugami to put something for him to stand on.

Thinking of yesterday's scene, Chi Shu felt extremely embarrassed.

He looked around the bird's nest and found that every position of the thing was about the same height.

Chi Shu gestured and frowned tightly, it would be fine if the sacrifice was there.

However, today's sacrifice seemed to be very busy, and Chi Shu never saw the other party.

He waited for a long time until a young man with an expressionless face opened the door of the temple.

Chi Shua pulls the bird's nest.

"Hello." He took the initiative to greet the other party.

Seeing that person looking over, Chi Shu spoke a little embarrassedly.

"Can you please give me a stepping stone?"

Chi Shu looked a little nervous, what if this person was like the old man on the first day.

Unexpectedly, the expressionless man looked at him for a while, then knelt directly on the ground, lying on the ground like a stool.

The silence seemed a bit scary.

Chi Shu squeezed the hand beside the bird's nest a little tighter.

"Get up!" He looked at the other party, a little anxious.