19

"You don't play with those people in the future." The boy hugged his neck, blocked him in the corner, and pinched his cheek viciously, "Did you hear that?"

 Chi Shu could only nod with a paralyzed face.

 Probably because he has been spoiled by Li Yu recently, obviously the other party didn't use much force, and because he was scared enough in the classroom just now, the water mist gradually filled Chi Shu's round almond eyes, and tears fell from the tip of his nose down.

 Chi Shu pursed his lips, crying silently.

 The boy who pushed him against the corner panicked. He seemed to be roughly wiping the teardrops on the boy's snow-white cheeks, but in fact he didn't dare to use half of his strength. He said in a rough voice, "I didn't use any strength just now, you What are you crying for?"

 Those bushy eyebrows were gathered together, looking fierce like a big impotent and furious cat.

 "Hmm." Chi Shu sniffed, and said in a nasal voice, "I was just scared by those people just now."

 Hearing this answer, the boy breathed a sigh of relief, and then said a little unhappily, "Why are you so timid?"

 Chi Shu lowered his head and didn't want to talk to him.

 The young man took Chi Shu's fleshy hand, and led him back to his dormitory with red ears, "Hurry up and go to bed, I have class tomorrow."

 Chi Shu looked at his hand that hadn't let go, and blinked, "You haven't let go of my hand yet."

 "Oh." The other party withdrew his hand slowly, looking extremely reluctant.

 Chi Shu only felt that this person was strange and powerful.

 He hesitated on the spot, seeing that there was only one bed in the room, "Where do I sleep?"

 "Sleep together." The other party was so confident that Chi Shu didn't know how to refute him.

 "But I'm not used to sleeping with people." Chi Shu lowered his head and looked at his toes, his thin eyebrows were knit together, looking like a reluctant daughter-in-law.

 "Hmph." The other party snorted strangely, "Then I'll take you back to my dormitory, which is next door."

 The boy raised his chin towards him, "Wait for me to change my clothes."

 "Oh." Chi Shu replied blankly, and stood there watching the other party change clothes.

 The young man took off his clothes without hesitation, and his thin figure was unreservedly displayed in front of Chi Shu, like a peacock spreading its tail.

 Chi Shu's attention is not on the other party at all, his thoughts are a bit confused now, and he needs to find a place to sort it out.

 Seeing that Chi Shu didn't look at him more, the young man felt a little annoyed, and sent Chi Shu to the next dormitory with a stinky face, raised his chin proudly, "This is your dormitory."

 Chi Shu thanked in a low voice, pushed open the door of the dormitory and walked in.

 The dormitory did not turn on the lights, and it was pitch black. Chi Shu groped around the wall for a while and finally found the light switch.

 Pale white lights lit up in the dormitory, and a simple four-person room was revealed in front of Chi Shu.

 Messy quilts were stacked on the beds in the dormitory, and only one bed was neatly stacked. Chi Shu walked to the neat bed, and his name was written on the small label under the bed.