20

Because of Yang Yu's words, Chi Shu was terrified all night, and only fell asleep in the uncomfortable bed in the middle of the night.

 Even though the weather in the spiritual realm was still very hot, Chi Shu still felt a little cold under the quilt in the middle of the night. When he got up in the morning, he couldn't help but sneezed lightly.

 When he woke up, there was no sound in the dormitory. Chi Shu got off the bed gently, and several of his roommates lay motionless on the bed, which made people easily think of dead bodies.

 Chi Shu looked at the things that were not breathing, and his face turned pale. There must be ghosts in this spiritual realm, right? With tender white feet huddled under the blanket, Chi Shu didn't move.

 There was an alarm clock hanging at the door of the dormitory. Chi Shu watched the time pass by. The hour hand of the alarm clock gradually pointed to six o'clock in the morning, and the hour hand pointed to the moment at six o'clock in the morning.

 The people in the dormitory moved one after another, as if the spiritual realm had come alive again.

 The red-haired boy was the first to get out of bed. He looked at Chi Shu and snorted coldly, as if he was dissatisfied with what happened yesterday. Chi Shu ignored him and stared at his abdomen for a while.

 No breathing, no ups and downs.

 The rest of the roommates were also exactly the same as the redhead, none of them had heaving chests.

 He was bullied by the red hair as soon as he returned to the dormitory last night, and he didn't even notice it. When he suddenly discovered this kind of thing this morning, Chi Shu didn't want to stay in the dormitory for a quarter of an hour.

 He walked out of the dormitory quickly with bare feet, and he lightly knocked on the door of the next dormitory.

 "Unlocked, come in." Probably because of getting up early, Yang Yu's voice was a little hoarse, with a voice unique to teenagers in the voice-changing period. It sounds a little strange, but it's not unpleasant, but has a special charm.

 When Chi Shu heard the word "unlocked", he quickly opened the door and walked in. As soon as he entered, he saw Yang Yu with his upper body naked.

 The other party's figure is great, looking thin, but in fact there is no shortage of muscles, and the eight-pack abs are neatly arranged on the abdomen of the black-haired boy.

 "Why are you scared?" The black-haired boy's voice was a little joyful. He leaned on the study table in the dormitory, smiling brightly, showing a little bit of canine teeth, and looked extremely proud.

 "Are they all still alive?" Knowing that this is the spiritual domain, Chi Shu was still terrified by the scene just now.

 "I don't know, they should all be dead." Yang Yu's expression was very indifferent, and he explained in a flat tone, "They all told ghost stories yesterday."

 Yang Yu spoke pointedly.

 When Chi Shu heard this, he became even more frightened, "I also told a ghost story yesterday."

 Once he dies in the spiritual realm, he will also die in reality. Every spiritual space has its own specific rules. If he violates the rules or operates in the spiritual space, he may die.

 If it is a Sentinel and a mermaid of the same level, the mermaid can rely on its own mental power to resist. Like Chi Shu, who only has B+ mental power, if attacked by the marshal, even if the connection is forcibly broken, the probability of death is 90% higher.