81

Chi Shu held the bun and blinked in confusion.

Who is this person? What did he mean by the insincerity of Yushen's followers? Aren't all the people in this village followers of Yushen? Isn't he a believer of Lord Yugami?

The man in front of him was about the same height as the priest. Chi Shu glanced at the strong muscles on the man's exposed forearm and retracted, not intending to get entangled with him.

Holding the bun in hand, he went back with the little fat bird.

The man beside him didn't stop him, he just looked at him with a strange look of pity.

Chi Shu hurried back and when he reached the temple, the moon had already reached its highest point.

Walked in through the open door of the temple.

The utensils that the villagers used to store flower petals in the morning were just for him to put the buns on.

The buns are not very delicious, the skin is thick and the filling is small, but the meat inside is very fragrant.

Chi Shu felt full after eating only one. He put the other on the plate and planned to eat it tomorrow morning.

There was no place to sleep in the temple, so he could only doze against the statue.

Drowsily, he felt his stomach move, as if something was trying to escape from it.

Chi Shu opened his eyes suddenly and looked down at his belly.

There was no sign of movement, and Geng had nothing to crawl out of.

Chi Shu still felt uneasy. He lifted up his cloak and took a look. His belly was still not as big as before.

He slowly breathed a sigh of relief and continued to doze off. Since his belly became bigger, he seemed to be really pregnant, and he was particularly greedy and sleepy.

It was fine in the original temple, but when he arrived in a strange place, he suddenly began to feel uncomfortable.

Chi Shu finally fell asleep little by little.

But not long after, he felt a sudden noise outside.

It seemed like someone was making a noise outside the temple.

Chi Shu quickly rubbed his sleepy eyes and looked outside with a serious face.

Soon the temple door opened.

A large group of villagers came in carrying various and rich offerings.

They did not dare to get close to the statue, and only placed the most precious items on the chopping board in front of Chi Shu.

The rest of the boxes were scattered throughout the temple.

Chi Shu waited for a long time but did not see the dishes used to worship the gods.

Just after a while, two children walked in and placed a candy on the altar with happy faces. After offering the candy, the children left.

Then there was a crying woman who placed a flower on the chopping board.

The flower did not sit still like a candy, but swayed and fell.

The expressions of the villagers suddenly changed, and they looked fiercely at the woman with a big belly.

The woman shook her hands, and the fragile petals trembled, as if they were about to be shaken off.

She tried to put the flowers back up, but unfortunately, the flowers still lost their balance and fell down.