38

Seeing Chi Shu's appearance, Hu Yu couldn't help feeling a little distressed. He patted Chi Shu's back and gently helped him breathe, "It's all right."

 "Liar!" Chi Shu gave Hu Yu a hard look, he always thought this guy was a poor little guy.

 Hu Yu still had that innocent look on his face, he lowered his head and rubbed his cheek against Chi Shu's cheek, and began to be good again, "My wife is not angry anymore."

 Chi Shu: "..."

 He sniffed, thinking how stupid he was, how could the marshal's mental body be a harmless little pitiful, he shut his mouth, and covered his head with the quilt, as if he didn't want to continue the conversation.

 Probably because he took advantage of it just now, Hu Yu didn't care about Chi Shu's actions at all, since his wife didn't want to look at him, then he moved in front of her by himself.

 He changed his position quite autonomously, and put his face in front of Chi Shu again.

 Chi Shu didn't bother to pay attention to this guy, closed his eyes and planned to go to sleep.

 There was no clock in the room, Chi Shu didn't know how long he had slept, but only knew that when he woke up again, Hu Yu had disappeared.

 Taking this opportunity, he secretly got out of bed, intending to take a look at what was going on in this room.

 The room was covered with a thick carpet, and Chi Shu didn't feel cold when he stepped on it with his bare feet, but the quality of the carpet was a bit poor, and Chi Shu always stepped on some bumpy things when he stepped on it.

 "call--"

 Loud breathing sounded in the room, and it was only then that Chi Shu realized that the carpet under his feet seemed to be breathing.

 He moved his foot away in shock, but a furry thing rolled around his ankle, "Ah!"

 He let out a small exclamation, he couldn't see anything in the pitch-black room, he wanted to pull his legs away from the thing, but fell down because of his unsteady balance.

 Chi Shu did a good job of protecting it, but landed on a furry place. He reached out and touched it, and it was warm and breathing rhythmically, a bit like the belly of some animal.

 The light in the room was turned on suddenly, and Chi Shu subconsciously covered his eyes with his hands, squinting to see the current situation.

 He was lying on a furry belly at this time, and a tiger was lying on the ground with some funny movements, looking at him stupidly.

 Chi Shu sharply saw the earrings on the tiger's ears, which were the earrings worn by Hu Yu during the day, and he looked at the big furry tiger in front of him and yelled with some uncertainty.

 "Hu Yu?"

 The big tiger gave him a dissatisfied look, curled his tail around his waist, and growled softly.

 Chi Shu changed his name in a timely manner, and the big tiger seemed satisfied, turned over and lazily wrapped him in his arms.

 Chi Shu looked at the big tiger in front of him curiously. It was a pure white tiger with pure black patterns on its body, and only its two eyes were red gold.

 It is no exaggeration to say that this is a big tiger that has been brought out and has a face, it is so handsome that its legs are weak.

 Chi Shu couldn't help but buried himself in the tiger's belly and sucked his soft fluff. The big tiger pushed his head unwillingly, and kept his claws honestly, not daring to use force for fear of hurting the person in front of him.