34

"Shouldn't that guy tell you? Don't you even have the props ready under your pillow?"

 The man's two rhetorical questions shattered the little bit of luck that Chi Shu had kept in his heart.

 "Oh." He replied dryly, "Can't you make some other requests?"

 "No." The other party sighed, "This is my only hobby."

 His appearance when he was miserable really reminded Chi Shu of Lu Yu.

 He took out the things from under the pillow with some humiliation.

 It was a pair of exquisitely crafted rabbit ears and a chubby rabbit tail.

 With a slumped face, Chi Shu slowly brought the object to his head, and said with difficulty, "Master!"

 When he yelled these two words, he was extremely ashamed, and the blush on his cheeks almost made his whole body burn.

 On the other hand, Lu Yu, who was at the side, was obviously taken aback when he saw his appearance, and his eyes became strange, "That guy told you that?"

 Chi Shu blinked and nodded, "Yes, he said you like soft little rabbits."

 Seeing the man's reaction, Chi Shu asked cautiously, "Don't you like little rabbits?"

 The young man half-kneeled on the bed, leaning forward slightly. In this posture, Lu Yu could almost catch a glimpse of the two pink spots on the other's chest through his wide cuffs.

 "I like it." The man's originally deep voice became hoarse.

 The boy in front of him was obviously relieved, his stiff back relaxed a little, "That's good."

 "Is this okay?" After a while, the boy asked cautiously again, as if he couldn't wait to take off the things on his body, and his hands touched the rabbit ears on the top of his head from time to time.

 Seems eager to take that thing off.

 "It's not enough." Lu Yu raised his eyebrows, "Look, if you act as a model for him for seven days, if you only act for me for one day, I will be at a disadvantage."

 "But..." Chi Shu wanted to refute the man in front of him.

 "But I'm a bit more magnanimous than him." When he said this, the man paused for a while, showing a bit of complacency, "So you just need to play a different animal for me every day."

 At the end, Lu Yu gave him a nice smile, as if expecting Chi Shu to praise him.

 Chi Shu looked at this man who was obviously thick-skinned but still proud, and was speechless for a long time.

 After a long while, he didn't think of anything to say in rebuttal, so he could only say "Oh" dryly.

 "By the way." Lu Yu suddenly leaned towards him, "Did he kiss you today? I think you should kiss me again."

 Chi Shu frowned in anger at the rogue's logic, and followed his words, "He told me your preferences as a deal! It doesn't count as the content of seven days."

 "But what he gave you was wrong information. You were deceived by him. The little rabbits I like are the ones raised in the garden outside."

 The man told the truth slowly, he reached out and touched the boy's soft cheek, "But I never thought that human beings can be so cute dressed as small animals."

 He traced the boy's cheeks with his fingertips, and his blue-black pupils contracted uncontrollably.

 "So cute." He seemed unable to restrain his inner love, and stretched out his hand to hug the boy into his arms, "You are so cute."