43

"Really?" Geng Yu asked gently.

The man's hand went around the back of the chair and pressed against his belly. This was a possessive gesture.

"Yeah." Chi Shu responded while holding back her shame.

"Okay, if the baby doesn't want to go out, then he won't go out." Chi Shu could almost feel the vibration in the other person's chest when he laughed. The boy bit his pale pink lips nervously, and the bloodshot lips seemed to have been rubbed hard. The petals are pinched, and the color becomes more and more bright.

Geng Yu's tall nose slid gently along the back of his ears, and his real eyes rolled on his lips. He looked at Chi Shu and made small beads of sweat appear on the tip of Chi Shu's nose.

He sat stiffly on the spot, like a poor lamb with the back of its neck gripped by a beast, not daring to move.

"Baby."

He felt the man's canines nibbling at his earlobe, "I want to kiss you. I haven't kissed you for a long time, baby."

The other person unabashedly unfolded his desires in front of him, and the bridge of his nose behind his earlobe had gradually moved to the back of his neck.

"It smells so good." Geng Yu seemed to have completely given up on the idea of ​​pretending to be a human being. He kept kissing the young man's fair neck and watched with fascination as the corners of Chi Shu's eyes turned red for him.

"Can I kiss you?"

Geng Yu held Chi Shu's head and asked him to turn slightly. He kissed the young man's chin reverently, moving upward carefully, always being careful not to touch the young man's lips.

"But...it's okay." Chi Shu hesitated for a long time but couldn't resist the almost longing look in his eyes. He had an illusion in a trance that if he couldn't kiss him, the man seemed to be dead.

Chi Shu didn't understand where this ridiculous feeling came from, but looking at the other party's dark green eyes, he couldn't help but agreed to the other party's request.

"etc!"

Chi Shu reached out to hold the man's face and looked down at him with the advantage of his posture. His hands were shaking a little. He was obviously so nervous that he could hardly breathe, but he still forced himself to put forward the conditions.

"I'll kiss you and tell me how to get my memory back, okay?"

Geng Yu's obsessed expression seemed to pause for a moment, and he frowned and began to think. Chi Shu was afraid that he would reject her, so she kissed him gently on the nose.

"Fiancé, is that okay?" The young man looked at him with wet eyes, with some pitiful meaning, and there was an underlying uneasiness deep in his eyes.

"Not enough." Geng Yu licked his back molars and looked at Chi Shu with burning eyes, as if he wanted to swallow him in one gulp, "Baby, your conditions are not enough."

Chi Shu trembled at the look in his eyes, "You...what do you want?"

In desperation, the little lamb failed to defeat the devil after all, and foolishly handed over his initiative.

Geng Yu released the hand that was holding him and said something maliciously into Chi Shu's ear. Chi Shu was almost shocked and wanted to turn his head to look at Geng Yu.

But the man had already carried him to the dining table, "Now we can fulfill the first condition."

Chi Shu, who was sitting at the dining table, was half a head taller than Geng Yu. He hesitated for a while and said, "Can the second condition be changed?"