80

Chi Shu suddenly stiffened, and the face pressed against the man's palm seemed to be frozen by ice, and he did not dare to move at all. He sniffed gently and slowly tried to move his face back.

But the other party gently held his head, not allowing him to move, and forcefully pressed his face against the palm of his hand.

Chi Shu froze in place.

Fortunately, the snake god seems to be very quiet today. He is more accepting of this snake god in human form than in snake form.

The carriage was extremely quiet, and Chi Shu could hear his rapid breathing.

The cold hands of the snake god kept supporting his face, maintaining the movement of Chi Shu just rubbing against him.

Chi Shu didn't know what he wanted to do. He didn't wait for the other party's next move for a long time, as if the other party came just to hold his head.

After a long time, the man still acted in the same way, and Chi Shu felt like he was about to fall asleep.

The man suddenly leaned down and came to his neck.

Chi Shu thought he was going to bite her, so she tilted her head nervously, but the other party did not chase her. She touched his neck with her cold fingertips, and then the tip of her nose slowly moved up his neck, as if she was searching for something.

After a while, Chi Shu heard the person holding him say, "Are you my mother?"

The tone of his voice was a bit strange, but his voice sounded inexplicably familiar to Chi Shu.

What shocked him even more was the content of the other party's words.

Chi Shu turned his head suddenly and opened his eyes. In front of him was a familiar carriage. Because he moved too quickly, he hit his head hard on the carriage.

Chi Shu covered his head and stood up, looking around. When he saw the sacrifice not far away, he breathed a sigh of relief, but soon he breathed again.

He touched his belly in disbelief, as if it had really gotten bigger.

Although it is not as exaggerated as in the dream, the size is still much larger than before. Before, it was just like a small ball, but now the belly is the size of two watermelons.

Chi Shu looked at the sacrifice on the side with a little bit of luck.

"My belly hasn't gotten bigger."

His eyes were full of hope, and the priest lowered his eyes and glanced at his belly.

"It's gotten bigger." These three words ruthlessly broke Chi Shu's fantasy.

He touched his belly, "Why... it suddenly... got bigger."

When he was nervous, he started stumbling again when he spoke.

"The curse grows stronger every day, and the only solution is to participate in the festival."

"Then when can we start the ceremony?" He looked at the sacrifice eagerly.

The other person was wearing a mask and his voice was muffled.

After hearing what he said, the priest opened the curtain and took a look outside.

"It's coming soon. You can participate in the festival and get the blessing of Lord Yugami right away."

"That's great." Chi Shu's expression relaxed a little, he pursed his lips and slightly curled the corners of his eyes.