1~ Joe

'Hello you'
'That's how this all started right, you. You and your beautiful face, that intoxicating laugh, your smile... and now I'm taking the longest route to work, just to find out where you live. God my calf's are going to be sore tomorrow,'

Joe walked, hands in pockets, his eyes to the floor, every once or twice following her, (o/c) her name was like velvet to him. She had caught his eye at the market, she was on the phone, and smiled at him, it was the type of smile that you knew, you just knew they were in love. He felt his heart actually skip a beat. And after beck, he needed someone, anyone, and she was perfect. He stopped a few doors down, watching as she entered a code into her apartment building, to bad he was to far away to see any numbers. But now he had a general idea. He jumped slightly when he glanced at his watch, realising he had to be at work. Taking one last look before turning the other way.

Ethan glanced up as the bell rang, "hey boss," he smirked, "how was your lunch break?" He questioned, Joe removing his cap and hanging it on the coat rack at the entrance of the store, turning, "the usual, too quick," he replied, reapplying his apron, one hand going into the front pocket, whilst the other grabbed a book scanner. "Hey, we should play some abba, I'm thinking get this place a little more in the mood?" Ethan suggested enthusiastically

'Why? Do you want to fuck the books?'

"Sure, Spotify is all yours," 'fuck,' he smiled, walking to the back of the store, grabbing a roller full of old books, he'd just received The timber wolves, a book you'd been looking for, you told your friend Evan about it, next time you come in, he'll tell you, "sorry we don't have it, but I can order it in for you, no problem,"

'You'd have to come back, you need to come back, I'm in love with you,'