38~Ella B

Evan let out a loud yelp as Joe grabbed his hair, yanking his head up making Evan's eyes squeeze close.
"It's Elizabeth Olsen! It's Elizabeth, it's like her online identity!" He exclaimed before his head hit the floor again making him wince in agony. Evan took a moment to regain himself as he realized Joe was starting to leave. "No...no! No! No! You can't-you can't leave me here! Please don't leave me here!" He began to cry out, usually his little strength to slowly start to crawl towards the glass door. But Joe shut it before Evan made it even halfway there.

"Please..." he begged once more as Joe disappeared out of the room. Evan's head fell defeated.
"Ella...I'm so sorry.." He whispered before lifting his head back up to look around. No..he couldn't give up. He had to save Ella from this psychopath. Love. Did he really think this is what love makes you do? No..He would show him what love ACTUALLY makes you do for someone.

***

"Okay well let me know if you see him, please" Ella spoke over the phone to Marco before hanging up. It's been hours and Evan still never texted or called her. At this point, she was getting worried. He's never gone this long without at least a single 'hey'. His brother hasn't seen him and she didn't even know who this Layla person was to even call and ask if he was with her. Ella looked down at her phone. Would it be too much to call the cops now? What if he really is just with her and just spending time with someone he actually likes.

In the midst of her going back and forth, a chime from her phone made her heart skip a beat. Did he text her back?? No. It was only Joe. She wasn't disappointed but it wasn't who she was hoping for either. She read his text, smiling slightly. A surprise? Was she really in the mood for surprises right now? Maybe it had something to do with Evan.

"Cant get enough of me already Joe? Careful, I'm gonna start thinking you're obsessed with me(;" she quickly texted back before grabbing her jacket and heading to Dons Bar like he asked.

Ella was surprised he wanted to go to a bar. Joe didn't really seem like the type. Maybe this was a different side of him that he wanted to show her. Maybe he was edgy, and an alcoholic. Maybe he was in a boy band! All her speculations came to a stop when she arrived outside the bar. She looked around for a moment to see if she could spot her new friend but pulled out her phone when she couldn't.

"I just got here, I'll go inside and order some drinks" she texted him before placing her phone in her jacket pocket and going inside. It wasn't too crowded when she walked in, she's never been to this bar before so it was a bit awkward. A few pool tables scattered around the first floor with men and women playing their turns while a few teenagers stood in the corner playing darts with each other. Her lips curled into an intriguing smile as she continued walking through, following the path where a giant neon sign read 'Bar' and pointed up a large set of staircases.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she walked up the flight of stairs, opening the door to be hit by the sudden outside air again. Music played loudly from a band that stood on stage while a couple of people stood around dancing to the music. On the other side of the roof, was the bar which Ella quickly made her way to. She sat down with a grin. How has she never heard of this place? This was like her city dream. Is this the part where she locks eyes with her soulmate? Was this finally the mole she has been waiting for.

Ella ordered her drink, touching up her make up and combing her fingers through her hair several times to make sure it looked okay. She sat up straighter, placing her elbows on the bar counter and resting her chin ontop of her hand. She wanted to look casual when she met her future spouse. Like calm and collected. but still fun and knows how to have a good time. She got her drink, sipping it slowly as her eyes scanned the crowd.