73~ Joe

Joe nodded, taking another fork of spaghetti, "I mean, it took a while, and I did put my coffee table together," he shrugged, wanting to move on from the conversation about Mr Mooney. He could seduce her. That was easy, he could seduce woman, he was charming, handsome, and easy to talk to. He knew that, and he was the good guy, woman loved the good guy.
He let his hands feel her body, her warmth, and he felt safe, he looked down at her eyes, a giddy expression on his face, biting his lower lip as he tilted his head, his tooth gap showing.
He looked at the food on the table, "we could eat after," he mumbled seductively, joe felt her small hands grip his and move them between the two bodies, eyeing her slightly confused, 'where we not just talking? I don't want to talk about Mooneys anymore-'
His mind screamed shut up and kiss me, but his face only smiled, "oh- yeah ok.." he said quietly. He felt her fingers caress his own, he noted her sigh, his own smile falling, "Ella.. what is it?" He questioned,
Ouch, he made her feel terrible, he was a terrible person. "Ella- I-I'm sorry.. there's no excuse for what I did, and I know, what I said was awful,"
'She said the sex was bad... again... I get it Ella- I suck,'
"W-what?" He stuttered, of course he loved her body, but he loved her mind, the way she smiled, they had the same interests, "no! No way! Of course not," he laughed slightly, "why would you think that?"
'Maybe because you kicked her out of your apartment after a six second high?'
"I like you," he let out, "I really like you, and.. and I've never felt like this with anyone before!"
Beck appeared, of course she did, she was always there,

"You felt like this with me Joe, with Candace... with all the others," she breathed.

Joe clenched his jaw, feeling Ella walk into the living room. He gave Beck a threatening face before catching up after Ella, "please.. I am really sorry, I just- I thought we had something special and I just.. I thought I ruined everything..

"What we have.. Ella it's so special," be smiled, stopping with her in the living room. She was looking at the photos, of Evan. Joe rolled his eyes, it was always Evan, even after death he was ruining there relationship. "You love Evan right.." he said quietly, "I get it.. I had someone I loved to and she- she betrayed me, I mean," he scoffed, "Evan betrayed you, he just.. up and left right, without a word? Who does that?" Joe questioned, "I- I would never leave you Ella, it's why I'm here tonight, for us.. to apologise,"

Joe smiled at her, agh, her words were so... validating, his mother would have never, and his father..

"Your useless Joey!'"
"Fuckin waste of space!"
"That weak little shit ain't my son!"

Joe swallowed, taking in her words, "yeah we'll.. someone had to be there for you right.." Joe smiled. "I can be that person Ella, I can protect you, I won't hurt you like that again I promise," he sighed, feeling her take his hand, giving her a small smile, he ran his thumb across her cheek as she leant into him, he loved her, so much, he just needed her to say it. Say she loved him.

"What?" Joe blinked, "know who was old?" Joe questioned, eyeing her confusingly, a light clicked with her next words, and he realised she was talking about her neighbour, the one he bashed over the head like a spider crawling to safety, she was the spider, he was the boot.
'Shit Joe? You dumbass- say something, your just staring at her,'
"Oh.. did I say that?" He let out a nervous laugh, "I Ah- I don't.. I just guessed, a lot of people around here are.. old," be sighed, "like.. Mr Mooney you know.." he returned that confident smile, trying to deter her to a different subject.

Joe sighed into her when she planted a quick kiss to her lips, there it was, that connection they had. He smiled down at her, "ok..." and then his heart skipped a beat, he smirked, "yes.. yes I can make that happened," he breathed, letting out a silent moan when her hands reached his hair. He felt the friction his body had been craving all night, He grew hard almost immediately, bringing his head down to match the same kiss, his hands sat roughly on her hips as they strayed a heated make out session, Joe feeling his feet walk backwards. The backs of his legs hitting the couch. He gladly say, his legs widening slightly so she could straddle him. Joe looked at her like a goddess, she was beautiful, this was right.
'She feels the same, I'm sure of it.'
Joe breathed out roughly, smiling as she sat on his lap, the pressure in his abdomen growing, he could hold it, he didn't want to disappoint her again. Joe swallowed when he felt her move his hands under her, squeezing at her body like a stress ball. He let out a shakey breath, his legs growing fidgety, he needed to release.

His body was so full of adrenaline he barely noticed the sting of her sitting on his gun shot wound. His lips where back to hers as they fought hungrily for each other, Joe letting out another high moan. Feeling the cold air hit his chest, she was hungry, and so was he, and they were about to have sex on her couch. Joe moved one of his hands from under her, sitting it firmly on the inside of her thigh, he wouldn't touch her yet, when she was ready. He would make her night. Joe moved his head back, feeling her kiss his jaw, "ohh- Ella wait.." he breathed out, "sh- Ella wait.." he breathed again, his legs trembling as he felt her tongue against his skin, "Ella.. stop-no-wait-"
And she did. She stopped. Joe was harder then a rock, and there was definitely the beginnings of a wet patch in his pants.
He was going to have blue balls all week.

He let out a shakey breath, watching her curiously, what was she doing, they were in the middle of a session here.
"What?" He asked quietly, feeling the warmth of her body leave his own, he bare feet hitting the floor. Joe sat on the couch, wide legged with most of his shirt untucked, blinking, did that just.. happen?
"Ella?" He questioned,

Pushing himself off the sofa slightly, he grunted, god he was uncomfortable. He heard the door close and frowned, "what the hell?" He whispered, standing and fixing himself in his pants before attempting to do up whatever buttons on his shirt were still in tact.
'I'm guessing that means no more sex...' he sighed.
"Now you know how she felt..," Candace smirked, her stupid face haunting his mind, "oh.. I forgot your a man.. you don't care.. you gonna drown her to? Dick,"

Her voice echoed away slightly as he retucked his shirt in his belt, "Ella you ok?" He questioned, moving to the bathroom quietly, he jumped slightly when the door opened, immediately seeing the water on the floor,
"Oh shit.. that's is.. unfortunate," he mumbled, watching her as she stopped,
"Me? I mean.. I'm not a plumber but I can try," Joe said quietly, "do you.. have a wrench or."
Joe could fix a sink.. macros stupid sink got clogged.. with well.. bits of Marco and he's never learnt to take a sink apart quicker. He walked into the bathroom, getting on his knees, he felt the water immediately seep into his jeans, "ahhhh... looks like your missing a screw, it's way loose that's why it's leaking," he said quietly,
What a way to end the night.. fixing someone's sink.