12~Ella B

Ella B let out a soft snort as she laughed, covering her mouth for a moment as she raised her brow.
"As if it wasn't obvious by my very picky book choice-Teen romance and murder mysteries are kind of my guilty pleasure" she said lifting up the book in her hand as she smiled. "I mean, I even tried to start my own true crime podcast like a year ago. A totally bust. My Twitter got hacked within minutes. But maybe I will have to start going to this new bookstore, maybe they'll even have more Timberwolf books to satisfy my dying need"

She almost forgot it wasn't just the two of them in the building before Ethan had suddenly chimes in, making her glance towards him at the mention of his girlfriend and a 'double date'. Ella's cheeks flushed a light red as straightened her posture awkwardly, a shy smile playing at her lips as she looked down. She giggled watching Ethan get pushed to greet 'Ms smith'.

"Hm..I bet the new bookstore has pride and the prejudice" Ella mumbled loud enough for Joe to hear as she crossed her arms infront of chest, glancing up to him with a playful smirk.

"Talkative..eccentric.." She repeated slowly, taking her phone back. "If that's how you talk about your coworker, I'm scared to know what you say about your favorite customers" she bit her bottom lip as she looked at her phone with the newly added contact.
'Joe'
It was so simple yet it made Ella smile. She locked her phone, placing it in her back pocket before looking back to him.

"Well...Joe.." she started, picking up her book off the counter and starting to slowly back away from the counter. "I will text you if I can make our double not double date" she smiled, giving him a small wave before turning on her heel and exiting the store