77 ~Joe

Joe let his brows furrow upward, he swallowed, his hands still pressed flat against the glass. "Will you let me out? This seems a little premature!" He called, "we were having a moment! Ella, we love each other!" He breathed, he could see her, panicking, thinking, clutching that taser so hard as if she could do anything with it. He watched her, what was she doing.
She watched as she ran to the lockers. "Ella! Ella where are you going! Ella dont!"
He let out a breath,
"Wait a minute.." he mumbled to himself. The broken locker.. the jumpy-ness, she knew.. she knew everything.
"Ella I know it looks bad, but will you just stop it! Stop it and listen to me!" He called out, banging his hand so hard against the glass a little blood started to spread across his fingers. His eyes followed her from the locker back to the space in front of him, she had his box.. his personal box. He swallowed.

"What are you doing?" He questioned calmly, he wasn't going to yell at her, he didn't need to, she'd understand why he did what he did, it was completely rational. "I think you should calm down, and breath," he sighed, dropping his hands from the glass, "your- that box," he laughed, almost nervously but he played it off, "there- there momentous! Of our relationship?" He scoffed, "w-what I can't take little things to remember you by?" He questioned, eyeing the picture she held up. "Ok, look I liked the smile, you just looked so happy, and as if Evan was going to miss it! He had a hundred," Joe justified, biting his tongue when she held up the denture box. Teeth. Evans.. teeth. "A box," he let out, smiling slightly, "oh what- the teeth?" He questioned, his face turning serious, "teeth don't burn," he sighed, "I was gonna tell you! Eventually!" He let out, "but now your acting crazy,"

Joe eyed his box, this was Beck all over again, and they were all there, laughing at him, he was actually trapped, he didn't even have time to hide the spare key. He had no plans, she was his Mr Mooney. He didn't want to be trapped in here. Not again.
"I love you!" He let out, upset, "I didn't trick you, I would have never! You- you flirted with me! You looked at me! You led me on! And now YOU have me trapped in here like an animal! You TASERED me!" He yelled. The vein in his forehead started to show, he didn't want to get angry, he wouldn't. He just had to breathe. Joe felt his heart break slightly when she kicked his box full of Ella, of his love for her.
"Evan was an idiot!" He called out, "he! He was more then willing to give up personal information about you, so that- he could live," Joe breathed, he allowed her to call him names, it was only things he'd heard before, by Peach, by Benji, by Beck. "No! I wasn't, your not listening to me!" He called out. "I'm me! I'm Joe! I'm the same Joe you met in the book store ok, I trust you, you trust me, just let me out," he sighed.

He watched her turn away, he could hear her mumbling, about something. Whilst she rambled on, Joe stood, removing his own jacket, it was hot, and he hurt, his body hurt, his leg hurt, and it was bleeding again, he could feel it. "Ella- Ella!" He groaned, following her as she walked across the room, "what are you doing?" He questioned, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry ok! I just- I love you.. and I didn't want to lose you, Evan- he was all over you, it was sick!" He groaned. Watching as she moved the chair back to the front, following her once more. Like a lion in a cage at the circus.

He sighed, leaning his forehead against the glass, "no- no! I don't- obsess! I'm not some crazy person!" He let out. He let out a laugh, "your so gullible, Ella I think you watch to many crime documentary's," he smirked, "you sound just like a detective right now, it's adorable",
"I didn't break into your house, I fixed your tv," he shrugged, "besides your the one who left your spare key just lying there, it's your own fault, a sicko couldn't broken in, I helped you," he sighed, "I didn't have to kill anyone, but- She gave me no choice.. she was nosy, it wasn't my fault she slipped," Joe let out, "yeah, Ooh, big surprise Joe killed an old lady, I didn't bludgeon her to death, it was one hard smack. You get it, right?" He questioned, "I didn't steal-" he let out a laugh, "come on, I didn't steal anything, there memory's, things to remember you by, and your the one who was being nosey! You went through my stuff!" He ground out. Walking in a circle, he didn't want to be in here anymore, he stopped, thinking of Beck, he laughed, "Beck- was a cheating, lying bitch," he scoffed quietly, "she was seeing me! But NOO, she was fucking that hunched back Dr Nicky," he scoffed, "she is dead, because it's all her fault, if she'd just been a Loyal girlfriend, Ella, but you- you would be loyal, you- you have been, I'll excuse the tinder hookups, I get it, but I'm not a bad person, lets just, forget about all of this, let's start over," he sighed, leaning his forehead against the glass, "Ella.. please," he slid down the glass, letting a tear fall from his eye, "please, let me make this up to you," he sighed, "I won't hurt you, just let me out.. let me out!" He cried, he pounded the glass, blood from his hand smearing across it, "LET ME OUT!" He yelled, "I'm sorry Mr Mooney... I won't do it again, I'll find your book," he mumbled, "I'm sorry dad.. ill fix it, I'll replace it.." he mumbled quietly, to many memories. "Beck im sorry.. Beck wake up.. I'm sorry,"