18~Ella B

Ella B couldn't quite read Joe. Which was weird because she use to back herself on how good she was at reading exactly who a person was just by looking at them. But even with the intense eye contact she gave and the subtle not subtle teasing she hit him with, he didn't seem to crack or say anything about himself really. Other than he 'runs' but only for the attention of women it seems. Maybe she was getting the wrong impression of him. Maybe he was a undercover awkward womanizer. It wouldnt be hard. He was..really attractive.

"Well that's what I assume anyway, they said something about her head so I assumed it was an accident, you know how old people are, their body gives out and.." she trails off shaking her head. Why was growing old always such a weird topic for her. But she gave Joe a questioning look as he mentioned leads. The corner of her lip twitching up into a slanted smirk. "Yeah I think they said it was some cute book clerk from the local bookstore" she let out a soft giggle before shaking her head again. "No they have nothing as far as I know, they questioned me like 500 times cause they thought it was weird I didn't hear anything, but I was literally at the lounge all night that night so it could've happened anytime." She let out a frustrated breath of air rolling her eyes.

Ella followed Joe's movements in taking a sip of her coffee as well, blowing on it first before tasting it slowly. She put the mug back down, laughing at his girlfriend comment but suddenly becoming intrigued as he mentioned his past relationship.

"Most relationships end just like that so don't feel bad. My last relationship wasn't even a relationship it was like..a situationship" she laughed leaning back in her chair as the waiter came back with their bill. Smiling as he immediately took the moment to pay for both their coffees, 'a gentleman' she thought. She waited until the waiter walked away before speaking again.

"You didn't have to do that, I know how expensive coffee is these day but I appreciate it-" she said, a small blush creeping in her cheeks as she glanced down. "And about this weekend, I definitely do want to go with you to that opening. If the offer to go still stands-I know you probably have to many options with all the women you speak to" she playfully rolled her eyes before biting her lip and looking to him.