Chapter 4

He left the house and immediately put the headphones on, and blasted music walking to the cemetery.

('-ω-')

CHAN walking to the cemetery took longer than he expected, after all, he still was weak.

His body felt like it'll collapse any time soon. His legs felt like it'll snap, and he felt like he couldn't move his arms.

21:40
---

CHAN reached the cemetery and took off the headphones, letting it hang around his neck.

He walked past the other graves, his eyes were scanning for his friends. His heart was beating faster with each step he took.

He was feeling nervous, scared, but... happy? No. Relieved. In some way.

Finally, he found their graves, all buried next to each other.

That's when he broke down, he felt to his knees, and cried seeing his friends' graves.

Chan stood up and looked down at Minho's grave.

"Minho..." he covered his eyes, refusing to believe this was real.

He moved his hands away from his eyes, looking down at his best friend's grave. "If only you weren't asleep. And I could talk to you for the last time... even if it was just a hi." He shook his head and moved to the grave next to Minho's.

Changbin's grave.

"Changbin-ah..." his mind went to Changbin's laugh, his loud and extroverted personality. One of the main producers along with him and Han.

The had their own little sub-unit too. 3RACHA.

"Why'd you have to fight with Jeongin? It distracted me so much..." he cried harder, "it's all my fault." A tear dripped down from the tip of his nose.

He moved to the one beside it. Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin... when we were going to Busan... I wanted to surprise you with art supplies since I know you liked to paint."

He smiled but it disappeared when he realised that Hyunjin won't be able to use it.

"I won't sell it though," he sniffed, "even if you're gone..." he trailed off and paused.

Gone.

Saying that word felt so foreign to him. It felt weird. He never expected this to happen.

After a few seconds of silence, he continued, "e-even if you're gone... I got them for you. Only you, Hyun."

He stared at Hyunjin's grave for a while, then moved on to the next one.

Felix.

His fellow Australian. The only Australian in the band.

"Aussie, Aussie, Aussie..." he began.

Usually Felix would finish it with the, 'Oi, Oi, Oi!'