Chapter 23 [M]

"Let's go." She whispered. Without a doubt, Angelina grabbed his hand and jogged with him to her room.

('-ω-')

1:05
---

CHAN slammed Angelina's room door with his feet. He took off his shoes as she did the same. They both continued to kiss and pant.

Chan took off her top and threw it on the floor, he then pins her against the wall. His hands runs throughout her waist. He pulled away and took off his shirt then attached his lips back onto hers.

He carried her and she wrapped her legs around his torso. Chan moved his way down to her neck, her soft moan caused him to let out low groans of his own.

He walked to the bed and laid her on there, his lips trailed down to her collarbone then down between her cleavage.

With one hand, Chan removed her bra, throwing it too the ground. His mouth went back onto her skin, his lips trailing down.

Angelina whimper, he made his way to her stomach and used his other hand to unzip her jeans.

Before Chan could do that, he carried her again and swung open the blankets and placed her down there.

He got on top of her and began to kiss her neck, and now, with his other hand he unzipped her jeans.

Angelina started to unzip Chan's jeans as well. He groaned feeling her hands on him.

Chan went back to kissing her jaw, he moved his way up to her ear.

"I don't have a condom." He whispered and continued to kiss her jaw. Angelina moaned, "I'm on the pill."

This made Chan smile, he pulled away from her, and took her jeans off her. He stared down at her and licked his lips.

At that moment, Chan looked like a hungry animal. He's never had sex before and he's willing to make the most out of it.

"Oh god." Chan mumbled. He took off his jeans along with his boxers and he slid down Angelina's underwear.

He was assuming he was doing the right thing. From the movies he watched, he was guessing he was doing the right thing.

Chan positioned himself and glanced up at her, "ready?" He asked. Angelina breathed heavily as she bobbed her head.

Chan leaned down and kissed her as he slid himself into her. Angelina moaned against his lips and held onto his back. Chan lowly groaned.

He slowly began to thrust into her. Angelina's panting increased as he did so. "Faster." She whimpered.

Chan followed her orders and moved faster, earning a moan from her.

Euphoria hit Chan. Not to sound weird, but Chan always wandered what it was like to have sex with someone. The movies made it seem so... fun and nice. And Chan wanted to test it out.

That's why he was fucking a girl. He just met at a club.

Who also wasn't Hazel.

Chan hadn't realise he stopped kissing Angelina. He realised he was hooking up with a random girl he just met.

This wasn't likely of Chan. He never thought he'd do it with a stranger. He wanted to do it with someone he knew, someone he loved.

Chan felt the euphoria dying down. Although, he was still drunk. He didn't know if this was indeed Hazel like how he saw earlier or if it was a random girl.

"I'm close." She spoke up. Chan felt relieved since he didn't feel so good about himself doing this.

"Then come." He whispered. And she did. Chan slid himself out of her and came on her stomach.

Chan never thought sex would be so exhausting. He was sweating profusely, breathing heavily, felt so tired and to make it worse, he had a headache from drinking.

He dropped himself next to her on the bed. Even after what he just did, he wasn't willing to walk all the way to his room.

It might be toxic of him; but he'll leave in the morning. Not speaking a single word to Angelina.

It was just a one-night stand.

Chan covered his torso with the blanket and placed his hand under his head, looking up at the ceiling.

"That was good." Angelina said as she covered her body with the blanket. Chan glanced at her and gave a small smile.

Chan felt guilty.

"Yeah." He softly said. He cleared his throat, "I'm tired now." He awkwardly chuckled to lighten up the mood and just for Angelina to stop talking any further.

Angelina laughed, she snuggled up into the blanket. "Chan..." she called out for him. Chan hummed in response.

"We'll just keep this between you and me, right?" She stated. Chan looked at her with a raised brow, "uh sure? You dating someone?" He questioned.

He'd feel so relieved to hear a 'yes' from her.

Angelina sighed, "you won't get mad?" She looked at him. That just answered Chan's question.

Chan shook his head, "no, not at all." He reassured. She took a deep breath, "well... yeah I am."

Chan shrugged, "okay. Cool." He dryly replied. Angelina tilted her head, "you're not mad?" She asked in a surprised voice.

Chan chuckled and shook his head again. "No. But where is he?" Angelina's smile turned into a frown. "It's a... she."

Now this really took Chan by surprise.

His eyes widened and he looked at her, "really? So you're lesbian?" Chan raised his voice since he was caught off guard.

Angelina softly smiled and nod.

Wow, the first time he had sex was with a lesbian.

"Okay, no problem. This stays between you and me." He smiled. He really didn't seem to mind. "Okay."

She turned around so that her back is faced towards him, Chan sighed and closed his eyes falling asleep.

Well, that was a way to take the pain away.