Chapter 14

Before he knew it, he became unconscious himself.

('-ω-')

17:45
---

CHAN gasped as he rose from his bed, he was sweating, his blankets were on the edge of the bed about to fall, his hair was all around the place and his shirt was halfway opened.

He took in his surroundings and sighed laying his head back onto the pillow.

"Is everything okay?" Jeongin asked Chan. Chan flinched at the sudden voice, he held his chest hoping to calm his fast beating heart.

Chan exhaled, "yeah. Yeah. You were in the dream right?" Chan questioned in a shaky voice.

"What? No. You had a dream? What was it about?" Jeongin's voice pitched up in interest. Chan furrowed his brows, "s-so you're telling me that... you didn't ask me what my age is?"

Jeongin chuckled at the older's question, "no I didn't, silly. You're 25." Chan fixed his clothes and sat up straight on the bed.

"How old are you, Jeongin?" He heard the younger sighed, "I'm 21, Chan. What's up with all these questions?" He whined.

Chan's eyebrows knitted in even more confusion, "what the-" he paused.

He's never felt so confused before. Everything was around the place. His mind was somewhere, the voice were somewhere else.

How did Jeongin not remember the dream? Jeongin was a very smart boy and passed his grades. But he couldn't remember a dream...?

There couldn't be two Jeongin. Or two of each member. It's impossible. There's only one.

Chan's thoughts wandered to if he had another spirit. That acted, looked and sounded exactly like him.

In movies Chan watched, it was indeed possible but in the real life? Was it really possible?

"Hey Jeongin?" Chan called out for the youngest, "yes?" Jeongin shortly replied after. "This thing of... cloning? Where a spirit can become another spirit or a spirit can become a person. Is that true?" He questioned in a breath voice.

His forehead was still sweating and his breathing was still slightly heavy.

Jeongin went quiet.

"From what I've been told... a spirit can become another spirit. So like another spirit can become just like me!" He chuckled at the end. "Oh... haha." Chan let out a dry laugh.

After being in thought for a while, Chan cleared his throat. "And for humans? C-Can spirits turn into humans?" He swallowed.

Jeongin sighed, "yep, I think so. I'm not sure." He replied. Chan's eyes fluttered. He felt so confused but everything seemed to make sense.

"So a s-spirit can turn i-into me?" Chan asked, he felt his heart racing, he didn't want to ask too much questions since the boys will think he's suspicious.

"Yes hyung." Jeongin answered more formally. Chan slowly nodded, "great." He muttered intertwining his hand with each other.

"Have you made up your mind?" Jeongin questioned. Chan stayed silent for a few minutes.

At least he could go and give it a try. If he died, that's all he wanted, right?

"I'm coming." Suddenly all the boys gasped, "yes!" They said unison.

"How are you going to escape?" Han questioned. Chan sighed and rubbed his face, "I-I don't know... just let me rest for a while please." He begged.

He earned a "aww" from the boys but he ignored it. "I'm going to sleep." He said as he pulled the blanket up to his body and snuggled it, closing his eyes.

"Goodnight, hyung." Was the last thing he heard.