Baby Photos

Requested by Sandrastar1

Cuphead
You
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
You and cuphead had been together for months now and finally made the decision that today was the day you would both share your baby photos with eachother.

You were sitting at your table with your photo album..you didnt have many photos from when you were a baby..only 2 when you were a human baby and 2 when you were a hatchling nothing special.
You heard a knock at your front door so you called out.
"Its open cuppy!"
The cup opened the door and stepped inside shutting it behind him.
"Hi baby!"
The cup greeted with a wave.
"Hi cuppy you ready to see eachothers baby photos?"
"You betcha!"
The cup walked over with an album in his hand as well.
"Elda kettles got heeps of photos from when me and mugsy were little"
"Really?"
"Yeah! How many have you got?"
The cup asked noticing your small album.
"4.."
"Four?"
"4"
The cup frowned a little knowing your past but then smiled gently.
"Thats okay baby im sure they're adorable!"
The cup joined you at the table sitting beside you and putting his folder beside yours.
"Whos gonna go first?"
"I'll go first i've got the least"
"Yah sure?"
You nodded.
"Im sure"
You opened the album and turned to the first page..you being a baby on a mat playing with a toy.
"Naww~"
The cup smiled alot so you turned the page to the next one.
"This was me at mums feet when she was cooking tugging on her pants i had just learnt how to walk"
You replied gesturing to yourself tugging on your mums clothes.
"Naww look at you~"
"Its not even the cutest one or my favourite this one is"
You turned the page to reveal yourself as a hatchling in a little dinosaur themed cot trying to chew on a toy triceratops.
"Nawhawhaw~"
The cups pupils went bigger in awe.
"It was the first time i had changed mum was so proud of me"
"I bet she was! Your so cute look at your little tail and your little claws n snout Nawwww!~"
The cup pooched his lips happily admiring the photo.
"I think i want a copy of this one its so darn cute!"
You blushed up.
"Y-you do? You-you really think so?"
The cup nodded quickly.
"Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!"
Your blush deepened.
"I-its not that cute.."
"You kiddin look~ look at yah little yellow belly in yah little diaper trying tah eat the triceratops~ its so cuhuhute!"
"O-okay n-next photo!"
You nervously turned the page to the last photo of you as a raptor.
"this one was me hunting a mouse in the cottage..dad..was proud of me that day.."
You frowned and The cup gave you furrowed brows but put a supportive hand on your shoulder..you shook your head side to side but closed the album and pushed it away from yourself.
"Your turn"
"Okay well im gunna show yah my favourites cause they're are some that are a bit embarrassin"
"Thats okay"
The cup opened the album and turned the pages stopping on one photo of him and mugman on the rug near the fireplace.
"This was me n mugsy aftah elda kettle took us in"
"Aww look at your straw~"
His straw was small but in this photo still straight.
"I know dont know why it bent when i got olda but eh"
"I think its just as cute bent then it is straight if not cuter"
"Thanks baby"
The cup turned to the 2nd photo were the cup was crying.
"In dis one i had picked up a stick apparently and tried to eat it so elda kettle took it off of me"
"Aww you've got a little tooth!"
"Uhuh elda kettle said i was teethin"
"Ohh that makes sense at the stage where everything goes in your mouth"
"Uhuh exactly!"
The cup nodded.
The cup turned to the 3rd photo..a photo of him in a cot..he was in a little diaper and he was smiling happily at the camera with big goo goo eyes seeming to be wriggling in excitement.
"Aww~ cuppy! Your so cute! Look at you being a happy little wiggle worm!~"
The cup blushed up and giggled nervously to him self.
"I-i guess so.."
"If you get to have a copy of a photo i want a copy of this one"
"H-hey!"
"Fair is fair"
"Alright alright i get yah point no copies"
He cleared his throught and the blush disappeared off his cheeks as he turned the pages to the last photo he wanted to show you.
This one was when he was up and walking his straw was bent now..he looked like how he did when you too first met at the haymaze..he was side by side with his brother mugman who looked a little nervous and fearfull to say the least..but cuphead he looked brave and ready to go on an adventure..like he always is and still is..
"Dis photo is my favourite because it was actually taken before me n mugsy went to the haymaze.. and it was on dis here lucky day we decided to go to tha haymaze that we also met you"
You were suprised and a little taken back..the day?..the day that changed your life for ever?..
"Really? The exact day that you found me?"
"Yep the exact day"
You looked at the photo.
"Is that why its your favourite because it reminds you of the day you met me?"
"Uhuh it was tha day i met tha love of my life my world..my baby..you."
You blushed deeply and smiled nervously.
"I-i um..thank you..im glad we met that day too otherwise i wouldn't have the awesome boyfriend that i do now"
"Im glad we met that day cause i wouldnt have the best girlfriend evah and" 
The cup grinned ear to ear.
"W-why are you looking at me like th-that?"
He leant over the table and place a long loving kiss on your cheek before whispering in your ear making chills run down your spine the words..
"Yah welcome~"
....
........