Snowed In

Requested by Sandrastar1

Cuphead
You
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....

The snow finally had set in as winter had begun but tonights snow was heavy and dangerous..
You were alright in your cottage toasty warm thanks to the cup helping you to collect the last remaining food and wood needed to survive it days before hand.
However you didn't expect that tonight would be the night the cup would need your help for the winter.

°•○CUPHEADS POV○•°

Me and mugsy were chilling in our beds all snug and warm after saying goodnight to elder kettle and getting in our pjs.
When suddenly all hell broke loose our window broke and the snow started pouring into our room!.
Mugsy quickly climbed down and both screaming we ran out of our room bumping into elder kettle in the hallway..the snow was coming in everywhere!..We ran down the stairs getting our scarfs,sweaters and ear warmers as well as our shoes before running out the door with the goat before the whole cottage filled up with it!.
The three of us quickly put our sweaters,shoes,scarfs and ear warmers on before we got to cold!.
"That was insane!" I stated
"Our home! what do we do where do we go?! Its-its all snowed in! It'll take all night to remove all that snow we'll freeze!" Mugman declared
"Boys boys calm down its alright..cuphead do you know the way to Y/N's house we might have to stay there the night and deal with this snow tommorow its to cold and to dangerous for us to be out" elder kettle stated
"Sure do follow me!" I replied
Mugsy and elder kettle trailed behind me through the snow..
The cold was getting to us i could tell because i obviously felt it to..
When we got to Y/N's cottage we were all shivering and rubbing ourselves warm i knocked loudly and thankfully a few moments later she opened the door..

°•○YOUR POV○•°

You heard a loud knock at your door so you in your candy cane snow flake baggy sweater approached and opened the door with your now gloved hands.
It was the cup,mug,goat and kettle.
"Boys what are you doing here?"
You asked
"Y/N we need your help!" Mugman stated
"Baby our cottage got snowed in and we dont know where else tah go is it okay if we stay with you?"
Cuphead asked
"Of course of course come in all of you before you catch a cold or worse"
You stepped to the side and let the 4 into your home before shutting the door and locking it.
"Alright everyone make yourselves comfortable,cosy and warmed up i'll go make some hot chocolates"
You walked into the kitchen and took out three mugs and the hot chocolate powder and milk..
The cup walked into the kitchen behind you.
"Baby?"
"Yes cuppy are you okay?"
The cup nodded.
"Yeah thanks for letting us all stay tha night"
"Its okay you've helped me heeps of times through the winter its the least i could do now do you want marshmellows in your hot chocolate?"
"Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!"
The cup nodded alot you smiled.
Once all 4 hot chocolates were made the cup helped you take them to elder kettle and mugman.
"Why thank you Y/N we appreciate you letting us stay here for the night and for the hot coco aren't we boys?" Elder kettle asked
"Absolutely thanks Y/N!" Mugman stated
"Uhuh thanks baby"
"Its no problem..now feel free to sleep wherever you like i do have a guest bedroom and a couch that you are more then welcome to use" you stated
"Well i think its fair i take the bed my old bones and all might break on the couch" elder kettle stated
You nodded.
"I guess i'll take the couch then" mugman stated you all looked at cuphead.
"What? Youse already know where I'm sleepin do yah really even need tah ask?"
Cuphead stated
"In her bed?" Mugman asked
"Yep"
"Now cuphead-" elder kettle started
"Its okay elder kettle there's nowhere else for him to sleep and i don't mind he is my boyfriend after all" you stated
"Well alright as long as you don't mind" elder kettle stated
"Its either mine or you too share the bed or couch"
You replied
"Bed is good!"
"With you's fine!"
Elder kettle and mugman replied.
The cup grinned but sipped his hot chocolate.
"Mm.mmmm! Thanks baby these hot chocolates are neat!"
"Your welcome" you replied elder kettle and mugman sipped theres and hummed in enjoyment and agreement.
"So good~" mugman cooed
"Delicious oh look i have another moustache" elder kettle declared gesturing to the hot chocolate on his lips.
The 4 of you laughed.
"Hahhahaahaha"
"Ahhahahahaha!"
"Hahahahahaha!"
"Ahhahaahhahaha!"
When everyone was done with their hot chocolates you retrieved spare blankets and pillows for mugman and lead elder kettle to the guest room.
The goat was snuggled on the rug infront of the fire place with a blanket over him.
Soon the 3 were settled and nearly asleep it just left you and the cup.
You both took your scarfs,earwarmers and gloves off as well as your sweaters.
Both in warm winter pjs and you in extra warm ones you both just relaxed in your bed but not yet ready to sleep.
Well the cup wasnt ready that is.

"I caint believe our homes all snowed in! It aint fair!"
"Its okay cuppy i'll help you boys fix it tommorow when the snow clears up"
You stated
"It aint the snow thats tha problem its tha fact that everythins buried..our marbles..our toy planes..my train..our beds.."
The cup explained
"Is it possible your just a bit homesick?"
You asked
"Huh? How would i be homesick now? Ive stayed here before an nevah gotten homesick before"
The cup explained
"Well maybe its because you know that everythings covered in snow..your worried about it which makes you homesick"
"Maybe"
"You'll feel better tomorrow i promise cuppy but you should get some sleep"
"I caint.."
"Let me help..lets lay down first that might help"
You layed down with the cup beside you..
"I miss my bed and my room.."
"I know you do cuppy just think this time tomorrow you will be back in your own bed and home all fixed up"
"I hope so.."
"Hey its going to be okay cuppy"
You pecked his cheek.
He blushed but smiled.
"Thanks baby..i just hope tha bed didnt break or my train.."
"Hey if it did im sure theres something we can do to fix it as for your train if it broke you've always got mine to play with cuppy"
The cup smiled at you as he turned his head to look at you.
"*yawn* thanks baby..i needed tah hear that.."
He leant over and pecked your lips.
"Your home will be okay cuppy"
"I know it will..its tha stuff in it im worried about"
Did the cup just admit he was worried..
"Oh cuppy.."
You snuggled up to him and felt him snuggled up to you.
"Whatevers broken i'll help replace it okay?"
The cup shook his head.
"No i caint let you *yawn* do that"
"Sh.sh.sh.sh.shhhhh~"
You both started drifting off and soon you both fell asleep together in your bed with snow falling outside.
....
........