Love Poem

Requested by Sandrastar1

Cuphead
You
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....

°•○CUPHEADS POV○•°

I was determined to write a love poem for my Y/N i told her to stay away as i was making her a gift but to swing by in 3 days that would be more then enough time to write a poem..right?..i had never written a poem before so i had to ask mugman what makes a poem a poem.
"Hey mugsy?"
"Yes cuphead?"
"What makes a poem a poem? How do you write one?"
"Why?"
"Just askin"
"Your trying to make a poem for Y/N aren't you?"
"Mayybe?"
Mugsy sighed..
"Well a poem has to have a topic like a song so in your case its about Y/N or your love for her and you just find words that rhyme most of the time"
"Oh so like quadratus"
"Yeah just rhyme and talk about
love or Y/N"
"Okay thanks mugsy!"
I bolted upstairs and sat in my bottom bunk with a sheet of paper and a pen with a book for the paper to lean on.
I started thinking but couldnt come up with anything..rhyming with Y/N would be hard so maybe i should just right about love?.
I started to write but shook my head side to side scrunched up the paper and threw it away starting again.
I wasn't going to stop until this poem was written and done in a way that i liked! One that was perfect for Y/N!.

That also meant if i lost sleep!.
The next time i see my baby is in 3 days i have to think of a poem and get it done by then!.
After a day i had a pile of scrunched up paper balls and mugsy kept telling me off.
"Cuphead you need to stop i understand you want to do this for Y/N but maybe its just not in you to write a poem you haven't slept for a whole day!"
"I dont care i aint given up"
So i continued..
I couldn't give up..not on this..

°•○YOUR POV○•°

it was time to visit cuphead you wondered what he had made for you..you knocked on the door and the mug answered.
"Oh Y/N thank gosh you have to stop cuphead!"
"Why?"
"Hes been trying to write you a love poem but hes not slept for three days and hes all delirious!"
"What!"
You gasped three days without sleep?!.
You went up the stairs and sure enough the cup was sitting in his bed writting when he noticed you he freaked out.
"Baby your not supposed to be herey yetty!"
He had huge bags under his eyes..poor cup..all this so he could write a poem for you..
"cuppy its been three days"
"Three daysys? Im not finishedy!"
You approached but the cup hid the paper in his chest.
"Its okay im not going to look"
You felt his temperature.
"Cuppy your hot!"
"Heheh thanksyou~"
You blushed.
"No no you have a fever!"
"Has it really beenie three daysys?"
"Yes cuppy its really been three days already..look why dont you take a break-"
"Nopey noey i no take break i need tah finishish the poey"
"Poem?"
"Thats what i saysy!"
"Mmhm come on you tah"
"No! You no lookey at poey! You no have poey i no finishish!"
"Cuppy~"
You warned you tried to gently take it but he refused.
"Alright fine can you at least go for a nap?"
"Nappy nap?"
"Yeah a nappy nap"
"No i finishy the poey"
"Cuppy!"
"No!"
"...."
You had to think about something fast to make the cup go to sleep something that would help him something that would speed up the process.
Reading him a story?
No you don't have any stories to read him..
Kisses?
You leant over and gave the cups cheek a kiss.
"Cuppy~ you know if you go to sleep we can snuggle~" you cooed
"Snugsys?"
"Yeah~ snugsys~"
"But i need tah finishy tha poey for yooey~"
"You can finish it later"
"Noey~"
"So you dont want to snuggle?"
"Noey~"
"Not even for more kisses?"
"Noey i needsy to finishy poey then we snugsys"
He was getting worse..how could you get him to fall asleep.
"How long will it take you to finish?"
"I's almost doney"
"Okay how about you finish it and i get you a drink?"
"Okayseys"
"Okay"
You gave him one more peck on the cheek which made him giggle before leaving the room and going downstairs.
What drink should you get him?
..you then thought of something perfect!..
Milk!.
Warm milk makes anyone tired!.
You entered the kitchen were you found mugman baking a pie.
"Hi Y/N howd it go is he asleep yet?"
"Not yet he says hes almost done but i have a plan do you guys have any milk?"
"Well of course we have some bottles in the fridge!"
"Perfect"
You walked over and took out a bottle,a pot and a glass from the fridge and the cupboard before shutting both.
"Whats your plan Y/N?"
"I'm going to trick him into drinking warm milk it should do the trick"
"Hey! Good idea! I'll remember that for next time!" Mugman stated
You poured the milk in the pot and put the pot on the stove leaving it to warm up as the mug removed his pie.
You took the pot off the stove after it was warm and poured it into the glass,placing the pot in the sink and cleaning it before going up stairs back to the cup..who was still writting!.
"Cuppy~ guess what i got for you~"
"Drinksy?"
"Yeah a drinksy"
You walked over and passed the cup the glass..he didnt even bother to look what it was he just sculled it back and gave you the glass.
"Thanksyyouy *yawn*"
"Your welcome"
You put the glass down and knelt down beside the bed.
"Are you finished now? Ready to go to sleep?"
"Mmhmm i's sleepy deepy now but i wants youy to reads it tommorows"
"Why cant i read it now?"
The cup had layed down in his bed snuggling under the covers but facing in your direction.
"Cuppy? Can i read the poem?"
"Uhhuhuh*yawn*"
You gently took it from his hand with the pen and book he used to lean on putting both down before reading.

In An Endless Garden Of Flowers I Will Always Pick You❤

You smiled and had some tears well up..but when you looked up at the cup and saw him sleeping you smiled,leant over and kissed his little read nose.
"Thank you cuppy..i'd always pick you too"
You went to leave but he stirred.
"S-Snugsys?"
You stopped and turned but smiled and walked back over.
"Snugsys"
You climbed into his bed with him and he held you as you held him..he drifted off again and soon was in a deep sleep snoring but you stayed by his side for the rest of the day as he napped just to make sure he was okay and he was..now that you were there beside him.
....
.......