Insomnia

Requested by Sandrastar1

Cuphead
You
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....

°•○CUPHEADS POV○•°

Ugh i can't sleep! Mugsys snoring above me and all i can do is toss and turn! I turned to my side to face the wall..why can't i sleep i don't understand why I'm struggling so much!.
Maybe it was because i missed Y/N..
I was used to having her by my side perhaps thats why i cant sleep now..
My bodys gotten so used to another person being with me to sleep that i now cant without her..
I groaned and my eyes welled up.
Just go to sleep!.
My eyes hurt~.
I rubbed them and the tears with a sniffle..
"*yawn*~ uhhuhuh~"
I groggily sulked i held my blanket tight and cursed my refusing to sleep state.
I tried to make myself tired in everyway possible!.
I got out of bed and quietly played marbles or played with my yoyo i even read both of my adventure comix but nothing worked my body refused to sleep.
Maybe milk? I snuck down stairs and had a glass thinking this was enough and went to bed again i was wrong..
My body still refused..i groaned in defeat and turned to myside...i guess I'm not sleeping tonight....

~~Next Day~~

Was that the sun rising? I got out of bed and saw through our window it was.. i huffed seeing no point in going back to bed and got changed into my iconic red shorts and black long sleeved tshirt slipping on my socks and shoes as well..
I grumbled and went down stairs it was so early elder kettle wasnt even up and Y/N and chalice were coming today!..
Y/N my adorable baby.. i smiled but frowned again when i yawned.
"*yawnnnn*~ blehh~"
I felt awful..i cluched my head it hurt so badd~..i walked over to the couch and sat down to watch the sun rise..and i did..it was so pretty..i remember the time me and Y/N stayed up all night and watched a sunrise..i wish she was here now..
As the morning went on elder kettle and mugsy woke up..they were together in the kitchen and kept giving me looks..eventually mugman walked over.
"Hey brother..are you okay? You look like you havent slept for days" mugman declared..thats because i havent really..last night was my first night not sleeping a wink but i couldnt tell mugsy that..i cant let him worry..
"I'm fine mugsy"
I groggily replied
Mugman furrowed his eyebrows.
"You remember Y/N and chalice are coming over to hang out dont you?" Mugman asked i nodded.
"Uhuh"
I replied
"Cuphead you really dont look to good i really think you should go back to bed"

Mugman declared
"It won't do nuttin..trust me.." i replied
"Have you tried?" He asked
"Tried? ive done everythin in tha book tah sleep it aint woirkin im fine" i continued
"Cuphead-"
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
"That must be Y/N and chalice" mugman replied
"Uhhhuh"
Mugsy looked shocked that i didn't fight to get to the door first..but walked over and opened the door it was chalice and Y/N..chalcie entered but mugsy spoke to Y/N as chalice walked over..
"Jeepers cuphead you dont look good are you alright?" Chalcie asked
"Like id tell you nuttin im fine seriously why is everyone askin me that i-"
"Cuppy?"

°•○YOUR POV○•°

You met up with chalice at the brothers front door and knocked..mugman answered the door..odd it was usually the cup who answered the door for you..
"Hiya mugman"
Hi mugman!"
"Hey chalice hey Y/N come on in!"
The mug let chalice in but stopped you.
"Uh Y/N is it okay if i talk to you for a sec.."
"Sure what about?"
"Its about cuphead hes looking really tired i dont think hes sleeping but he wont tell me whats wrong or whats going on..do you think you could? You know work your magic?"
Mugman asked
You smiled and nodded.
"Of course i can mugman where is he? What do you mean by looking really tired?" You asked
"You'll see what i mean come in" he replied
You walked in and he shut the door..he was right..once you saw the cup on the couch your eyes widened..the cups eyes were drooped half closed and he had large bags under his eyes..blinking keeping his eyes shut for a few moments and openeing them again..his straw was tattered and even more bent then usual and it looked as though mixed in with the black bags under his eyes were tear stains..
"Cuppy?"
You walked over and chalice moved away..you knelt down infront of him..
"Whats going on? Look at you~" you cooed
"Baby..baby im fine im alright"
Cuphead replied
"You are not alright!" You replied
"Look lets just play marbles it doesnt mattah!" He groggily grumbled and moved off the couch walking upstairs..you looked at chalice and mugman and the three of you followed him up the stairs into their room were the cup layed out the marbles and you and chalice joined yours with the brothers..
As you all played you kept looking at your cup to your left..how his eyes kept going closed but he forced them awake..
He was keeping himself awake trying not to sleep..perhaps he was trying to torture himself for some reason whatever it was you were going to get to the bottom of it.
He did it again as he started to drift off he shook his head side to side and looked at the marbles as mugman played his turn..the next was his..