Lavenders

Requested by Sandrastar1

Cuphead
You
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
It was finally spring no more horrible winter the flowers were everywhere and you and the cup were walking through the woods together hand in hand as mugman and chalice were making a little teepee with sticks and branches.

"Hey mugsy me and Y/N are going for a walk we'll see yous later!"
"Okay!"
"Bye have fun brother!"
"We will!"
The cup lead you into the forest full of flowers swinging your arms back and forth lovingly.
The birds chirped and the breeze was pleasant..it was heaven..the flowers of all shapes and sizes swayed and danced in harmony sharing their happy colours with you and your lover.
Their smells matched their harmony and filled you and the cups noses with pleasant smells.
You both look at eachother with goo goo eyes and big smiles on your faces.
The cup saw a tree log and climbed up walking on the log beside you only to twirl you around like a couple in a ball dance.
You blushed as at the end of the log he picked up a flower and tucked it beside your ear.
"I love spring it reminds me of you with how adorable you are"
Your blush deepened.
"Thanks cuppy i love spring too..it reminds me of how lucky i am to have you and these lovely walks with someone who accepts me"
You both shared a kiss before the cup got off the log but during the walk he insisted on picking one of every different flower to make you your own bouquet.
"Cuppy~"
You were so red..
"What? my baby deserves flowers!"
"Oh cuppy"
You giggled a bit which made him smile and join you back at your side..
You too were going to spend the whole day together and you didn't even care about the rest of the world.
Both your hands and fingers interlocking like destiny brought you together..which it did..
You both stopped at the water fall and creek and took your shoes and socks off.
The cup put the flowers he collected for you down and you both went into the creek to splash eachother and get your feet wet..but the cup accidentally made you fall over..into the water..
"Baby are you okay?!"
You looked at yourself in the water then up at him..you both snickered then laughed..he helped you up to your feet out of the water and you both layed on the grass together to dry off amongst the flowers at your sides.
You stared at the sky and the both of you tried to make shapes.
"Oh look i see a hotdog!"
"Where?"
"There"
He guided your line of sight.
"Oh pffhaha..look look theres a steak! Haha"
"Hey i found you!"
You looked and there was a raptor shape in the clouds..so you looked around..no way..
"Cuppy i found you!"
The cup looked over and there he was the cup was in the clouds..
"Heheh baby look theres both of us and a heart!"
You looked over to were the cup was looking and sure enough the clouds had made a heart with both the raptor cloud and the cup cloud together..
..the cup had layed down higher up in the grass so you could put your head on his chest..which you did..he put an arm around you..
"I love you baby"
"I love you too cuppy"
You felt the cup kiss your head so your blush returned but you enjoyed the moment..you both stayed like that until you were both dry then got up,grabbed your stuff and journeyed home to his cottage on the way pit stopping at yours  to get a change of clothes..
On the way back to his cottage..you found some lavenders.
"Oh cuppy theres even lavenders out"
"lavenders?"
"Yeah that purple flower over there see it?"
"I'll get some!"
The cup bolted over to the lavenders and picked some putting them in his growing pile..
"Aww cuppy you got so many flowers!~" you cooed
"No i don't i needs more im gunna getcha one of eeeevery flowah!"
"Awwhawhaw cuppy stop~"
He grinned and rubbed his head against your side which deepened your already again red state.
When you got back to the cottage it was the evening and chalice was gone..you both entered the cottage and automatically got the hand swat signifying you smell.
"Feww where have you too been? And wwhy!~ Do you smell so bad!" Elder kettle asked
"We went for a walk in the woods" you stated
"Uhuh we've been togetha alllll~
day in tha woods its been sensational! I even got baby heeps of flowers!"
Cuphead declared showing off his collection.
"Thats very lovely you too but please go for a wash and cuphead leave these flowers here you can put them in a vase after your clean and dont stink"
Elder kettle stated
"Alright elder kettle"
"Okey dokey"
You and the cup went up the stairs.
"You go first baby your dah guest"
"Really?.."
"Uhuh!"
You leant down and gave the cups cheek a kiss while whispering a thank you..he went pink and rubbed the back of his handle with a nervous chuckle.
"Hehheh yah welcome~"
You went into the bathroom and got all cleaned up and changed so you and the cup switched places and you went downstairs to wait for him..noticing mugman cooking dinner with elder kettle.
"I see you and cuphead had a good time Y/N you've got quite the collection of flowers!"
Mugman declared
"Thank you but cuphead picked them for me"
"Really? Awwww"
Mugman gasped then cooed..you searched for a vase and the cup finally emerged from up the stairs in his pjs.
You were both pretty tired from all the walking and splashing today..
The cup walked over to you and together you started to put the flowers in the vase nicely..
You picked up the lavender and gave it a wiff.
"Ahh~ i love that smell here cuppy do you want to smell?"
You offered the cup the lavender he looked down at it imbetween his nose with a raised eyebrow..but sniffed it..his eyes became dreamy and..he fell into you..
"Wow cuppy are you okay?!"
"What happened?"
"Whats going on?"
"I dont know he just smelt the lavender and fell on me i-"
Was the cup snoring?..
You lifted his head a bit..
"Aww hes fallen asleep!"
"Well at least we know a good weakness now to get him to sleep!" Mugman stated
You smiled softly at the sleeping cup in your arms and held him properly while also giving him a kiss..
What the perfect way to end the day with your lover..together..
....
........