Body Switch

Requested by motoriiii

Cuphead
You
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
.....

°•○CUPHEADS POV○•°

what an awesome day in the inkwell isles,it was a perfect day the sun was high in the sky and as per usuall warm but the cool breeze that flew through the trees made the temperature perfect for any kind of activity.
I strolled through the forest eager to see Y/N and spend time with her today was the day that i spend the whole day with her and only her.
These days were usually filled with activitys like going out for root beer, the movies, the carnival or just baking and doing arts and craft stuff together which was so much fun.
I didnt have mugsy telling me im doing my art wrong or chalice using all the gold glitter!.
It was just me and Y/N together sharing the stuff equally and having a good time...
I nearly tripped over a root so i regained focus out of my thoughts..
The trees rustled and tusled in the wind the leaves shaking as the branches hit eachother from the movement of the wind.
My eyes wandered around the sight of the long trees and bushes but landed on something glowing..what was it?..i walked over to the bush and moved some of it aside so i could see whats hidden..a potion?..oh no no no no no no!. No more potions i let go of the bush and moved away but stopped and went back..looking at it closer it said switch on it..switch what?..
I picked it up..why did it glow..was it radioactive?!..
Maybe i should show Y/N and see what she thinks..
I shrugged and carried it to Y/Ns house knocking on the door.
I waited and heard her shuffle before answering.

°•○YOUR POV○•°

You heard your door knock and knew who it was so you wasted no time moving through your house to answer it.
When you opened the door you saw cuphead but he wasnt alone he was carrying something..a glowing poiton..
"Hi cuppy!....why do you have a potion?"
You asked moving to the side to let the cup into your cottage..he moved inside so you shut the door behind him.
"I founds it in the woods i wanted to ask ya what do ya think we should do with it?" Cuphead asked
"Take it to porkrinds?" You suggested
"Aint ya just a little curious as tah why it says switch and it glows?" He asked showing you the glowing potion..
It did say switch on it..but switch what?..switch genders?..whatever it was it was something not good surely..
"Baby?"
"Hu?"
"Aint yah curious?"
You stared at the potion.
"Well yes but we said no more potions and we dont know what it could switch it could switch our genders!" You stated.
"Elch..I'd hope not but still how do we know if we dont give it a shot..and for once its freeee~"
Cuphead cooed trying to prosuade you to try it.
"*sigh* and you were the one that demanded no more potions...fine but dont blame me when something bad switches.." you replied
"deal deal deal deal Deal!"
He opened it and drunk half then passed it to you so you could drink the other half..which you did..
Your head started to spin around in circles over and over again pain stars surrounded you both but your werent in any pain..you both just passed out..
Falling to the ground with a thud...when you opened your eyes..something felt different..

⚠️⚠️

(At this part of the story the text also switches so this is cuphead and this is you since you've switched bodies)

⚠️⚠️

"Ugh cuppy what happened? What switched?" You asked wait that wasnt your voice!..sitting up and clutching your head you gasped you clutched it  with a yellow glove?!.
You moved your hands away and examined yourself..wait a second..you looked over at cuphead only to see you!? Your pupils shrunk and you froze before screaming.
"Ahhhh!!"
You checked yourself more you were cuphead!.
You shook your body awake cuphead woke up..is this what you look like to him?..
"Baby what- ugh my head huwrts..huh?.."
You both locked eyes.
"We switched bodies!!??"
"This cant be happening this isnt real!"
"Woah woah baby take it easy its okay"
"It isnt okay! We're in eachothers bodies! I told you something bad would happen but you didnt listen cuppy! Ohh this is so wrong!"
You panicked
"Baby baby hey hey!"
Cuphead put your hands on his shoulders..
"Relax it will wear off alright tha potions always wear off we're gonna be fine!" Cuphead replied
"But how long will it take 2 hours 5 hours a day a week?!" You squeaked still panicked a bit..
"I dont know but as long as it wears off that's what matters for now we can't see anybody until we switch back they can't know alright? Just call eldah kettle and tell him yah staying the night!" Cuphead replied
"Why?!" You asked
"Because yah in my body baby! Yah gottah do it yah got my voice!" Cuphead stated
"You dont have to remind me!"
You replied
"Remembah tah sound like me!" Cuphead stated you moved over to the phone but couldnt reach it..
"Cuppy a little help?" You asked
"Oh right i could nevah reach thah phone could i hehheh"
He walked over and took it off the hook calling elder kettle before passing it to you.
"Thanks"
Sheesh you were tall to the cup..
"Hello? Y/N? is everything okay?" Elder kettle asked
You cleared your throught and looked at the cup well..you..your body..
He nodded..you nodded..
"Hiya eldah kettle"
"Oh cuphead whats the matter?"
What would cuphead say?..
"Nuttin i was just wonderin if it would be okay if i stay at my babys place tonight?" You asked
"Thats fine my boy as long as you too stay out of trouble and you come back tommorow" elder kettle replied
"Thanks eldah kettle"
You hung up the phone and exhaled deeply.
"Heyyy not bad yah nailed it baby!"
Cuphead declared
"Never again.."
You replied

~~timeskip~~

It was all afternoon yesterday and most of the morning today and you still hadnt changed back yet..
You were kind of used to being cuphead being able to rotate his head 360 and take it off of his body was cool..the cup thought otherwise.
"Uhhgh i dont know how you girls do it! Sitting on the toilet is so uncomfortable! I wanna change backk~"
He whined
You were to busy spinning the cups head around and around.
"You were the one that said it will wear off whenever" you replied
"I didnt know it was gunna be a 24 hour onee~ this sucks i keep hittin my head on stuff!" Cuphead complained
You stopped spinning the cups head around.
"Dont go giving me a concusion cuppy" you declared
"Im tryin!"
....
Oh oh
....
"Finally!"

*THUD*

blink blink..your eyes came into focus..you saw the cup..your were back to your oldselves again..cuphead sat up and his straw perked up straight.
"Yes finally! Back tah me again!..baby are you okay?.."
You sat up clutching your forehead.
"Jesus cuppy how many times did you walk into things?" You asked with an in pain groan.
"Ehh 5 times?.."
"Ugh.."
"Yeah you should proobably lay down.."
......
.....
..