A Good Brother

Requested by Sandrastar1

Cuphead
You
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....

You were on your way to the brothers cottage it was a hot summers day and they had invited you over to play with the hose to cool off.
The heat was somewhat bearable it had to be somewhere in the 20 degrees..you had packed a bag with your bathers and a towel along with a change of clothes to obviously change into.
When you arrived however it seemed like the cup could sense your presence and opened the door straight away.
"Baby yah here!" He hugged your leg and clung onto you already in his bathers ready to go.
You blushed as he clung to your leg like how he clung onto king dices.
"C-cuppy hi um..c-can you let go of my leg?" You softly nervously asked
The cup looked at you with big pupils and a large smile.

~~~~~~

(Like dis i couldn't help myself he's so cute❤)

~~~~~~~

He rubbed his head on your leg softly.
"Noooo~ I missed youu~"
He cooed your blush deepened at his cute state.
"I-i missed you too" you replied with a loving smile.
You felt his grip tighten but he let go of you and let you inside.
"How come yah aint in yah bathers?" The cup asked
"I-i thought i would change here" you replied
"Neat idea come on!"
The cup tugged on your pants and lead you upstairs to the bathroom.
"Here yah go you change in here me n mugsy will wait outside for yah" cuphead declared
"Okay thank you cuppy"
You replied the cup smiled widely and ran off to his bedroom your guess was to get his brother..
You shut and locked the bathroom door and started to change into your bathers once changed you put your clothes in the bag and opened the bathroom door..you went to the brothers room but they weren't there so you put your bag down after grabbing your towel out and went down stairs.
You went to open the front door but heard the brothers inside the cottage still..
You walked into the kitchen with your towel on your shoulder and found the mug in his bathers as well but upset..
However..
He was being comforted by cuphead..
He was being gentle and had a sympathetic look on his face for his brother..
"Its-its ruined! Its all b-burnt! I made it for t-tea!~" the mug sulked as he held the almost burnt to a crisp pie in his oven mit covered hands..
Cuphead rubbed his back softly..
"Naw mugsy it's okay you can always make anotha pie tha main thing is yah tried right? So what if it got burnt its just a pie If yah like i can help yah make anotha one laytah aftah we all cool off!" cuphead replied the mug sniffled and looked at the cup instead of his burnt failed pie.
"R-really?" Mugman sniffled.
Cuphead nodded alot.
"You bet id be more than happy tah help yah make anotha pie layta" cuphead replied
"Do you care about the f-flavour of the pie?" Mugman sniffled
The cup shook his head side to side.
"Nuhuh we can make aaaany~ flavour you want!" He declared
Mugman smiled now instead of frowning and put the burnt pie in the bin and the tray in the sink.
" thats really nice of you cuphead..thank you"
Mugman stated
"Yah welcome im here for yah buddy" cuphead happily replied and the two brothers shared a loving hug..you couldnt help but awe the moment.
"Awwww~"
You cooed both the brothers seperated and looked at you.
"Baby! yah ready to go get hosed?" Cuphead asked with a secret wink to you.
You blushed but cleared your throught and made the blush disappear.
"Ehm..yes..you boys ready?"
You asked
"How long were you standing there for?" Mugman asked with a little sniffle.
"Long enough" you replied
The three of you headed for the front door but elder kettle called mugman.
"Ugh I'll be back!" Mugman declared before running off to find the kettle..cuphead looked up at you with his big smile and large pupils.
"So why were yah evees droppin?~"
He teased
"Because it was cute you were being a good big brother cuppy" you replied
"Yah think so?" He asked perking up.
You nodded
"I know so you did good"
You replied
"Naw thanks baby!"
The cup hugged your leg again.
"C-cuppyy~" you blushed and whined..he didnt move just hummed lovingly..
Mugman came back and saw the cup clung to your leg.
"Uhh cuphead what are you doing?"
Mugman asked
"Giving my baby a hug~" he coo replied
"Ookay~ lets go cool off!" Mugman declared the cup let go of you, the brothers grabbed there towels and the three of you finally went out the front of the cottage..
Putting your towels beside the bucket where the goat was tied up the cup grabbed the hose first and turned it on..
You and the mug looked at eachother and bolted..
the cup gave chase the three of you took it in turns chasing eachother around the front yard with the hose..the water was warm but not to warm it still cooled you all down.
It was pleasant.
Full of laughter the three of you had fun and spent the rest of the afternoon together chasing eachother around and soaking eachother..
You decided you'd just stay the night..when it was time to go in for dinner the hose was turned off and you all entered the cottage drying yourselves off and getting changed in seperate rooms.
Once you were changed and left the bathroom you felt weight on your leg.
"Again cuppy your really in a hugging mood aren't you?"
You asked but when you looked down at the cup you saw the same adorable smile from earlier he was snuggled up in his red pjs staring up at you with those big begging pupils of his..
"Ohh~alright come here cutie"
The cup let go of your leg and reached his arms up for uppies like a toddler....
You picked him up and kept him on your shoulder which he snuggled into.
Carrying the cup down the stairs you joined elder kettle and the mug at the table.
"Now cuphead get off of Y/N!" Elder kettle scolded as the cup now sat on your lap..
He whined and looked up at you then his elder kettle..
"Do i have tah?"
He asked
"Now!" Elder kettle growled
The cup pouted saddly you felt empathy and frowned a little bit
"yes eldah kettle.."
He hopped off your lap and sat on the seat beside you..
Elder kettle slid over the dinners and the three of you ate..
"Cuphead are you going to help me make a pie after dinner?" Mugman asked
"Sure am mugsy!" Cuphead replied
Just like that after dinner the cup did help his brother make another pie..2 pies actually..he was such a good big brother when he wants to be..
....
.........