Boat Ride 2

Requested by user24404632

Cuphead
You
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....

The cup had a suprise for you and you werent sure what it was he wanted to wait until night to pick you up.
Whatever he had planned made you curious why did it have to be at night?.
None the less night fell and you got changed into some warm clothes as it was breezy outside.
When the cup knocked you happily opened the door only to awe at his choice of clothing..
He was wearing his usuall clothes but added a red bowtie to his black shirt and held your favourite flowers F/F in his yellow gloved hands.
He rubbed the back of his handle with a blush and leant the F/F out up to you..you looked at him then the flowers with a blush and a gentle smile taking them..
"Aww thank you cuppy"
You went into the kitchen and replaced the dead flowers with the new ones..he followed..
"So where are you taking me tonight?" You asked
"You'll see baby cmon"
He leant a hand out to you which you took then he lead you out of your cottage..you pulled the door shut behind you both..you were confused as instead of taking you down the path to the city the cup lead you into the woods..
You didnt say anything but kept looking at the cups bowtie.
"You look really cute in the bowtie cuppy" you announced..the cup blushed as he gently pulled you along..
"t-thanks baby.." when he lead you to a river you froze..there was the boat he used to take you on that beautiful date the other night..
Instead now the grass was covered in rose petals and fairy lights hung in the trees.
You mouth dropped a gape..
"Cuppy..did you do this?" You asked looking around at the fairy lights high and low in the trees.
"Ahhah with some help and look we got a nice picnic so aftah our boat ride dinner is all ready!" Cuphead declared
You couldnt help it..you stopped walking which stopped the cup..but when he turned to look at you you scooped him up into a hug..a tight one..
"Thank you thank you thank you thank you its beautifull!"
"So are you-but ya-crushin me~"
"Oop sorry" you loosened your grip letting the cup breathe again and put him down with a peck on the nose..
Cuphead nervously chuckled and again rubbed the back of his handle but moved to the side and bowed down in the boats direction like a gentleman.
"Ladies fiwrst"
You blushed up..awwww his accent..
You slowly moved towards the boat and the cup followed you..he helped you onto the boat then hopped on himself grabbing the paddles he pushed you both off of the shore onto the different lake..
You stared at the cup....you couldnt wait for the day you too would marry and share a home..perhaps a family..you love him so much and this was a beautiful thing he did for you..
You couldnt stop blushing as you stared at him rowing the boat.
He caught your glance.
"Are you feelin alright baby?" He asked with a hint of concern "yah aint gettin lake sick are yah?"
"No no not at all i just..love you..so much"
The cup smiled with pink cheeks.
"I love you so much to baby..now..look out there.."
He gestured to a direction and stopped paddling you both looked out in the direction he instructed..
What were you waiting for..you gasped when fireflys rose from the weeds near the lake and flew across it above your heads..you didnt notice the cup staring at you now as you watched the fireflys.
"Dheres more.."
As if on queue more amazing creatures emerged from the water..
You were in shock.
"How-how did you?" You asked the cup shrugged.
"Just looked a bit founds dis place wallah"
Cuphead declared.
After looking a bit more the cup grabbed the paddles and took you back to shore were a picnic blanket was set up with the basket in the middle..the cup ran ahead and took something off of the blanket.
"Hey baby hang on.."
Was that the camera and camera stand?..
Yep..the cup brought over the camera stand and the camera.
"Is it okay if i get a photo of us?"
"Of course it is!" You replied
The cup nodded and set up the stand and the camera then bolted to your side near the boat.
5.4.3.2.1.
"Cheese!"
*FLASH*
cuphead rubbed up against you.
"Lets go eat baby"
He scooped up the camera and its stand and put them away near the blanket then lead you to the blanket and again like a gentleman helped you sit down before sitting down himself..
He pulled the basket over and opened it setting up and sorting out the different foods he had prepared..
Hotdogs were in the mix of course..
He took out 2 glasses and a jug of juice and poured the glasses..
You clinked them.
"Cheers!"
Yumm..
You and the cup shared the food evenly and chatted happily to eachother..
"This has been amazing cuppy the boat ride the picnic all of it thank you so much you didnt have to go through all this trouble" you declared
"Of course i did yah my baby baby yah deserve the best dates in the world!" Cuphead declared you blushed deeply with a nervous smile..
When the food was all gone and the rubbish was packed away in the basket near the camera and camera stand the cup moved onto your lap and you both snuggled and cuddle together admiring the fairy lights twinkling in the trees and in the reflection of eachothers eyes.
You leant down and placed a kiss on the cups cheek which made him blush but then you kept doing it over and over again smothering him in your love..
"B-babyyyy~" he embarrassingly whined..his blush was deep now like yours had been before..
"Aww but im so gratefull~" you teased You held him still trapping him with your arms and kissing his cheek..
*smooch smooch smooch smooch smooch smooch smooch smooch*
"Gahh! B-babyy~ s-stop~ mmm~" he whined out of embarrassment more..
Gently pulling on your arms to try and release your grip..
"Okay okay one more"
"n-noo~i i cant breathe- to many kisses~ I'm gunna overload on lovee~"
"Just one more!"
"Mmnoooo-"
*smooooch*
You left a long one on his nose that he tried to squirm away from..but failed..
*DING DING DING DING*
........
did he just faint?..
"Cuppy?"
......
KNOCKOUT!
......