Dance Comp 2

Requested by user24404632

Cuphead
You

♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....

On the way to yours you and the cup wouldnt shut up about the competition it was starting to annoy the mug and kettle.
"Tell you what cuphead" elder kettle spoke up as he pulled up at your home "why dont you stay the night at Y/Ns to celebrate your victory?" Elder kettle continued cuphead perked up his bent straw straightening.
"Really?" He asked
"Wait really elder kettle?" You asked
"Sure you too have earnt it" elder kettle stated.
"Woohoo!"
You both cheered as you both got out of elder kettles car you both waved goodbye as they drove off and you unlocked the cottage to let the cup in who held the trophie.
You locked the door behind you.
The cup walked through the cottage and placed the trophie on one of your desplay cabinets a rather empty one.
The cup put his hands on his hips with a happy sigh.
"Welp baby we did it you were right i caint wait untill this whole cabinet is full of trophies we've won togethah" cuphead stated
You smiled and sighed romanticly at the cup..he turned around and lifted an eyebrow at you.
"What?"
"Nothing you just were amazing on stage..your always amazing.." you replied
Cuphead blushed and rubbed the back of his handle.
"Heh thanks baby you were really good on stage to!" Cuphead stated
He walked over to you and you both cuddled on the couch after plonking yourselves on it together.
"Remembah when that bunny tried to win by dancin with a carrot? HahahahaAhhahaha" cuphead laughed
"I-i know hahahaha sally was looking at him like he was on something hahahaha" you laughed
"Or those sloths who were so sloooow" Cuphead mimicked the sloths slow movements you laughed harder.
"Hahaha y-yeah sally just gave up after 5 minutes"
You laughed
"And dah devil when he came in feww it was us against him n chalice i caint believe we beat em i never thought i-let alone we would win a dance competition against chalice! And the devil! Hahaha!" Cuphead laughed you laughed to.
"I know the look on their faces hahahaha!"
You snuggled up to eachother laughing.
"Hhahahahaha"
"Ahahahahaha"
When you both stopped laughing you looked at eachother and the cup smiled at you with a large smile.
"Naww baby today was one of the best days of my entire life!" Cuphead stated
"Its been one of the best days in my life as well" you replied
You nuzzled your head into the cups which made him blush but you blushed when he kissed your cheek..
You and the cup got comfy on the couch and you snuggled into his chest..
You both snuggled so close..he pecked your cheek and forehead.
"My baby~" cuphead cooed
"Your baby" you replied
The cup kept his arms around you holding you close to his body lovingly.
"Best couple dou evah~" cuphead cooed
"Well she didnt say ever she just said in years" you replied
"Years is forevah baby" cuphead replied
"Mmhm okay" you replied
He kissed your head again.
Before relaxing back into the couch you both were actually puffed out from all the dancing so you ended up just passing out then and there on the couch for a while..

When you woke up the cup was snuggled ontop of you with his head snuggled in your chest..you blushed red at him being ontop of you now..you tried to wake him up but he was sound asleep..you smiled but wanted to make him something special a cake as a congrats to you both and as a good job on him..he didnt want to do the dance competition after he fell over yet he got up and did another try and you both won because of it.
You gently moved the cup onto a pillow on the couch and kissed his cheek before going into the kitchen and making the cake from scratch..when you were nearly done you used icing to write a congratulations on the top of it.
You heard the cups snoring seese so you quickly hid the cake.
"Baby??" Cuphead groggily cooed
He waddled into the kitchen with a groan..
"Ugh why does my body huwrt" he asked
"Because we were dancing cuppy our limbs are going to hurt" you replied
"What are ya doing in here?" Cuphead asked rubbing his eyes before looking up at you.
"Welll~..i made you something..us something.."
"Oh?" Cuphead perked up at this and walked over with curiosity.
"Whatcha make?" He asked
You stepped to the side to reveal the cake after the cup jumped up on a chair to be in level with the table..
He gasped at the cake but smiled widely..
"Naww baby yah didnt have tah make us a cakee~" cuphead cooed
"But i did we won and you didnt even want to still compete after you fell over yet you did..you were so brave even though you were upset so..i made this as a congrats on our win and as an I'm proud of you cake.." you replied with pink cheeks rubbing the back of your neck..
"Nawww thank youuu~" cuphead stood up on the chair and kissed your cheeks a bunch holding your face still with his two gloved yellow hands making your blush deepen and become more visible.
"Cuppyyyy~" you whined out of embarrassment "y-your making me blushh~" you continued
"Good! I love it when yah blush yah look so cute!" Cuphead replied before letting you go..the cup grabbed 2 plates and dished them up and together you both celebrated with the yummy cake and a good view of the trophie you both won..nothing could be better then this..
"Hey baby" cuphead spoke up you looked at him
"Yes cuppy?" You asked
"You've got some cake on yah lips" he replied
"Have i?" You asked
You wiped your mouth.
"Is it gone?" You asked
"Nah I'll get it.." cuphead replied
The cup leant over but instead of using his hands or leaning his hand out he connected his lips with yours in a loving kiss before pulling away.
"Thank you for everything baby i love you"
....
....
...