Carnival? or Carnhesleep?

Requested by Sandrastar1

Cuphead
You
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....

The cup was eager to take you on a carnival date and for you to experience the full magic of being at the carnival all night!.

You weren't sure this was a good idea but the cup insisted.

As you walked through the carnival together the amount of people and day time creatures such as dogs and cats lessened but the amount of nocturnal creatures obviously increased ones such as the bats,owls,wolves,tasmanian devils and foxes of the inkwell isles all entered the carnival for their time of fun.
You and the cup obviously being the only day time creatures there got a few looks from the nocturnal ones which were more or less confused by your presence.
The cup wasn't bothered so neither were you..on the surface anyway..
After hours of going on the rides at night.. which made them scarier.. and playing games that you obviously lost due to lack of sight..you noticed the cup secretly doing things to keep him self awake..smacking himself..dunking his head in the cold apple bob water..hitting his head on walls..he really wanted to do this with you pull an all nighter at the carnival..
He had been talking about how much fun it would be and how much he had wanted to do it with you for weeks!.
Yet..he was so tired he was falling asleep..
"Cuppy..do you just want to go home?..your exhausted we don't have to stay the whole night if your so tired"
"No!"
He pouted folding his arms.
"I ain't goin home i promised ya we'd do dis we're doin it"
"Okay..what do you want to do now then?"
You asked as you finished your game losing..
"Why donts we go on thah big ride?"
"Your favourite ride?"
"Uhuh!"
You looked over at the crazy ride..there was a big queue.
"Cuppy i don't know there's a big queue are you sure you wont fall asleep?"
"Sleep? Pff if anyones fallin asleep its you yah got bags undah yah eyes!"
"So have you"
The cup waved you off.
"Pff cmon"
He took your hand gently and lead you to the ride along the way you noticed in the corner of your E/C eyes the cup give himself a few smacks on the cheek after a yawn..
You sighed he was being stubborn..
You both lined up for the rollercoaster but halfway through the line the cup was hunching over and his eyes were half closed..you were pretty tired yourself..you had to convince him to go home..
"Cuppy?"
"Hah? Wha? I'm up! I'm awake i ain't fallin asleep where are we at baby?"
"Half way not even close"
"Uugh!"
"Cuppy let's just go home it's to dark we shouldn't be out this late when we're both falling asleep!"
"Nah we'll be fine! Yah know what we need?"
"A bed?"
"Coofee"
"You mean coffee?"
"Uhuh that word!"
"Coffee will be in the food section of the carnival we'd have to leave the line and your not having coffee!"
"Why not?"
"You'd be bouncing off the walls!"
"I'm an adult I'm sure i can handle coofee plus dats tha point!"
"Coffee cuppy coffee"
"Coofee coffee whats da difference still a word ain't it?"
"You don't really want to leave the line do you?"
"Nah we'll get it aftah tha ride"
You sighed he was so stubborn..
Sure enough after a long queue it was you and the cups turn on the ride hopping on you both buckled up and the now nocturnal ride keeper checked your restraints to make sure they were safe and tight enough.
After a few minutes you and the other riders were sent off the speed and turns of the rollercoaster made everyone scream and the wind against your face at these said quick speeds definitely woke you up again and got your adrenaline pumping..the cup took your hand as you both screamed.
As soon as it started it ended.
The ride pulled to a stop and you both were let out..walking away you huffed.
"Whats up baby?"
"I'm tired can't we just go home and try this another night?"
"Nah you'll be fine after coofee"
"cuppy.."
"Cmon baby double down!"
"That ride wasn't worth the line.."
"Eh worth it tah me I'm sure you'll feel better aftah coofee"
It was kind of cute him saying coofee instead of coffee.
"Alright only because you sound cute when you say coofee instead of coffee"
"Ha?"
He looked back at you as he had proudly walked ahead a bit to get to the drink stall quicker.
"You heard me"
"No i didn't speak up what was
that?~"
"Cuppy..I really am to tired to play this game please.."
"It sounded like ya said i sound cute! so I'm gonna keep sayin coofee from now on just tah make yah blush!"
"I'm not-"
Sure enough you were..
The cup laughed and ran over to the stall which was now close by..you rolled your eyes with a smile and followed behind.
"Too coofees please"
The cup declared passin some coins
"He means coffees"
"You to should head home you both look smashed and the cups speech is getting messed up"
The sugar glider declared passing 2 coffees.
"Eh thanks for tha tip but we're okay"
"He's stubborn wants to pull an all nighter"
"Ah i see well enjoy and best of luck!"
"Thank you!"
"Thanks"
You didn't mind coffee and happily drunk yours but the cup took a sip and grimaced a bit.
"What? Don't like it?"
"No i do i just didn't expect dah taste dats all"
The cup drunk his as well but it seemed to even after a while have no affect..you both were wide a wake for a while and went on the ferris wheel but it seems as though being on it the coffee was wearing off..the cup was falling asleep on your side..
"Okay thats *yawn* enough we have to go home cuppy"
"Mkay but we're comin back anothah night! I aint breakin my *yawn* promise!"
He mumbled when the ferris wheel landed you both stumbled out of the carnival and to your cottage which was the closest..you opened the door and locked it behind you both..the cup stumbled over to your couch kicked his shoes off and face planted on it face first..
"Don't want to *yawn* snuggle in *yawn* bed?"
The cup mumbled then looked over at you with poochy eyes.
"Can you *yawn* snuggle with me *yawn* here baby?"
You nodded and grabbed a spare blanket..walking over you scooped the cup up so you could get on the couch and put the blanket over the both of you hugging him in your arms on the couch..he turned around to snuggle up to and hug you too kissing your cheek..
"Night night baby"
"Night cuppy"
Just like that..you both were out like a light bulb..
......
............