Lost Puppy

Requested by Sandrastar1

Cuphead
You
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....

You and cuphead were on a walk together in the woods holding hands and hearts close together.
This was one of your favourite things to do together except this time you had a picnic basket and were going to settle down in a field close to a creek.
The cup put the basket down when you found a spot and before you could the cup took the blanket off of you and layed it out then gestured for you to sit first.
"Ladies first baby~"
He cooed you smiled and happily sat down on the blanket.
"Thank you" you replied cuphead sat across from you and pulled the basket of food over pulling the food out he layed it down on the blanket infront of you both.
"Tada!"
Cuphead declared
"Aww cuppy did you make all this?" You asked
"Uhuh uhhuh uhuh uhuh! Just for youu~ babyy~" He coo replied nodding alot.
"Aww.."
You leant over and pecked his nose making him blush.
"Thank youu~"
You cooed
Cuphead chuckled.
"Yah welcome~ Anythin for you babyy~" the cup cooed back putting one of his hands above yours making you blush to.
You both started eating the food and it was amazing the cup had did well all the cooking lessons payed off.
"Mm mm mmmm! This food is great cuppy!"
You complimented
"I learnt from the best baby" cuphead replied with a wink.
You nervously smiled in response and finished your sandwich.
After you had both eaten you put the rubbish into the basket for when it was time to go home back to the cottage.
For now however you both layed down side by side on the blanket looking up at the clouds.
The clouds moved in a pretty way and their texture was quite magical they looked like scales from a dragon.
"Wooah"
Cuphead gasped in amazement
"You said it cuppy" you replied
You snuggled into the cups chest as again you had layed down futher down so you were able to snuggle up to him.
The cup happily put an arm around you lovingly.
"Yah know i think..my favourite adventachas..have all been with you n mugsy or just you like dis..dis is amazin i wish we could do it everyday" cuphead stated
"Me too cuppy..me too" you replied "the only good adventures I've ever had have been with you boys" you continued
Cuphead smiled at you widely and gave you a peck ontop of the head.
You rubbed your head on his chest which made him giggle a bit..
After a few more hours you and the cup decided it was time to head back to your cottage as a cold breeze was setting in so the cup picked up the basket and you grabbed the blanket heading in the direction of home.
"Are you okay baby? Are yah getting to cold? Do yah want my gloves?" Cuphead asked in concern
"Im fine cuppy are you worried about me~" you teased you knew the cup worried about you, you just liked to tease him because he never liked it when you addressed it.
The cup shook his head.
"No! I aint worried about nuttin!" He replied with a pout.
"Mmhmm i-.."
You stopped walking and listened when you heard something the cup stopped to.
"Baby whats up?"
Cuphead asked
"Shh i hear something"
You replied
"What is it?" Cuphead whispered
"I-i dont know.." you replied you listened more and realised it sounded like whining..
You approached the direction..
"Baby!-"
The cup gasped
"Shh its okay stay there.." you replied
"Uhuh!"
He replied and followed close beside you..the whining got louder and thats when you saw it..a puppy! It walked over to you whining and whimpering it looked scared..
"Awwww cuppy look~ its a puppyy~" you cooed you picked up the small brown puppy in your arms and it licked your face gently.
"What is a puppy doin in da woods?" Cuphead asked with an eyebrow raise
"I dont know but im going to take it to the city to see if anyone wants him..i cant take care of a puppy" you replied
Walking off the cup followed
"What? Baby-"
Cuphead argued
"I wish i could keep you~ i doooo~ look at you your just the cutest thing~" you cooed to the puppy who yapped in response.
"Aww~" you cooed the puppy licked your nose and you blushed lightly.
"Awwhawhaw~" you continued
The cup pouted and put his hands on his hips.
"It aint that cute!" Cuphead declared
"Yes it is looook~" you cooed
"Hmf" cuphead huffed and looked away from you after lowering his hands.
You looked at the cup and grinned a little.
"I mean look at his little nose and his floppy earss~" you cooed
"So? That aint special ive got a small nose and a floppy straw!" Cuphead pouted
"But his eyes~" you continued
"Eh"
The cup continued to avoid looking at you and the puppy.
"Your just jealous cuppy" you declared
"Im not jealous!" Cuphead replied
"Yes you are~" you cooed "why dont you just hold him" you continued
"No!" Cuphead continued with a huff
When you both arrived at the city you were quick to notice missing puppy posters and it was the puppy you were holding.
You saw the people putting up the flyers!.
"Cuppy look theres his owners" you stated
"Yay!" Cuphead replied
"Hey miss! mister!" Cuphead called you rolled your eyes he was so jealous..
The owners turned around and their faces lit up and they bolted over.
"You found him!"
"Its a miracle where was he?!"
They asked
"We found him in the woods" you replied passing the puppy to the lady.
"Oh thank you so much he escaped our yard we've been looking for him everywhere!" The man stated
"Glad we could help! Cmon baby we gottah get home!" Cuphead stated you waved the puppy and its owners goodbye as the cup dragged you in the direction of home.
"Cuppyy~ you jealouss~ boyy~ can you stop pulling me?" You cooed
"No! I gottah get yah as far away from that puppy as possible!"
Cuphead replied
"Your just jealouss~" you replied
"I aint jealous of an adorable little puppy! That made you blush!" Cuphead replied
"Mmhmm tooootally~ not jealous its okay cuppy your still the cutest in all the inkwell isles"
You replied
The cup grumbled under his breath jealous boy.
....
........