Splash Potion

Requested by Sandrastar1

⚠️Warning Blood ⚠️

Cuphead
You
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....

Back at porkrinds to collect paint supplies for the fence you kept an eye on the cup.
Last time he was here he managed to turn himself into a baby what else could happen if you weren't carefull?..
The cup caught on to what you were doing but tried to pay no mind to it as mugman got the paint needed for the fence he looked around that was until he decided to state the obvious..
"Hey baby"
"Hm?"
"I know what your doin"
"What do you mean what am i doing?"
"Yah followin me around so i dont spill anythin on myself or drink anythin again and get turned into a baby or somethin"
"What pff no im not-"
He folded his arms and raised an eyebrow up at you.
"Really? Is that so?"
"Yes it is so"
"Mkay then i guess yah wont mind if i go over here then"
The cup moved to where the potions were on shelves..you grew nervous..
The cup grinned a little.
"Told yah you were followin me around for a reason"
"O-okay okay your right just please move away from the potions!"
The cup chuckled in triumph but moved away only to knock something..
You and the cup froze as Porkrind and the mug looked over.
The cup looked up and his pupils shrunk right as a potion came down and splashed all over him drenching him.
"Ahh!"
"Cuphead!"
"Cuppy!~" you whined in concern
"Not again for petes sake!"
Porkrind grumply declared..
The orange liquid was everywhere all over the cup..but nothing happened..
"I guess..nothin happens?.."
"Wrong! That there you just splashed all over yourself is an animal potion it gives the user the behaviour and a little bit of the appearance of an animal!"
Porkrind stated
You and the cup shared a look..last time the cup was an animal..you gulped..
The cup gave you an apologetic look..
"When does it wear off?" Mugman asked
"Lucky for him you have to consume it but usually a few hours" Porkrind stated
You all sighed in relief..
Until.
"Uh guys i donts think you have to consume it!"
"Why?"
"What?"
The cups gloves..his fingers tore through them and claws were at the end of each finger..the cup looked at you as he teeth turned into fangs and his feet tore through his shoes with claws too..
His pupils shrunk..
It was like a redo of what happened before except this time..he had claws..
His straw became tattered..
Could he recognise any of you?..
"Porkrind..please tell me he can recognise us.."
"Well no of course not!" Porkrind stated..
The cup was growling and went to lunge at his brother but you caught him..he struggled against your grip snarling and roaring, swiping his feet and hands..his claws wanting to inflict pain..he snapped his jaws open and closed..
"Mugman pay Porkrind for the paint and the potion i'll handle this!"
"Uh-okay! If you say so!"
You pulled the cup put of the emporium and tried to take him to your cottage but he was fiesty.
Swiping everywhere and squirming about like a fish.
"Cuppy s-AHH!"
The cup turned on you instead of thrashing about he dug his claws into your arm closest to him the one along his chest and pulled..
Scratching you right up the arm from wrist to elbow..
You dropped him out of pain and blood started to drip everywhere..you cried..the cup turned to you snarling and growling..you backed off but he lowered to all 4s snapping his fanged teeth..this wasnt your cup..he wouldnt do this to you..he really couldnt recognise you..
You tripped over a rock landing on your behind as you clutched your bleeding arm in tears..
"C-cuppy..cuppy its me..its baby.."
He snarled louder.
You kept pressure on your injured arm whimpering..
"M-mugman help!"
"I'm coming Y/N-Oh! Oh My! Hang on!"
The mug rushed over and grabbed the cup with both arms around his arms restraining them..
"What do we do?!"
"Y-you have to knock him out!"
"What?!"
"P-please just trust me!"
The mug nodded and with one swing of his head the mug knocked his brother out..the cup got pain stars and his snarling seased to nothing as he passed out..the mug let go of his brother and rushed to your side.
"Y/N! Your arm!"
The mug helped you removed your jacket and tie it around your arm to stop the bleeding and helped you to your feet.
"What do we do with cuphead?"
"We-we have to restrain him..tie him up?"
You asked the mug nodded.
"I'll go get some rope!" The mug ran back into the emporium and came back out with rope.
You and the mug carried the cup, the paint and the rope back to your cottage.
"Are you sure you want me to leave you here with him?" Mugman asked gesturing to the now awake,snarling tied up cup who was snapping his jaws in both of your direction..
"I'll be okay mugman"
"But your arm!"
"Its patched up now and i won't get to close"
You stated gesturing to your now also patched up arm in a bandage.
"I don't know.."
"You have to take elder kettle the paint and explain what happened!"
"Okay your right..I'll go just please call if anything happens"
"I will"
The mug nodded and while looking at the cup with concern left your cottage with the paint and shutting the door behind him.
You looked at the cup pulling on the rope restraint,digging his toe and hand claws into your floor and snapping his jaws drooling.
"Well cuppy..its just us.."
"Agh ragh RrrGrr!"
His claws left marks on your floor as he pulled more to get to you.
You sat down on the floor at a safe distance and tried to talk to him..to get threw to him..but nothing worked..
He started chewing on the thick rope that held him back and clawed the beam the rope was tied too.
"Cuppy hey its alright..are you hungry is that it?"
The cup looked back at you and moved back lunging forward..only to be pulled back by the rope..
"I know i know i don't like being tied up either I'll get you something to eat"
You stood up and went to your kitchen you managed to dish up a plate for the cup with one hand and walked over to him sliding the plate over to him..he sunk his fangs into the food you dished, shook it around and ate it..
After a while the cup started getting tired of pulling and fighting his restraints and started to slow down..he was getting sleepy..
Soon he was asleep on the floor curled up in a ball..
You waited..you noticed after 2 hours his claws vanished and while he was snoring his fangs went back to normal..
You smiled gently and left the room to clean your wound again and put a fresh bandage on it..
While out of the room he woke up another 2 hours later..right as you were wrapping your arm up in a new bandage..
"H-hello?..what the why am i tied to a beam?..helloo~? Baby? Mugsy?"
You walked into the living room..he was standing up normally..he noticed you..
"Baby wha-What Happened!?"
He saw your arm..
"The..potion worked.."
The cups face dropped.
"Ya-yah mean i did that?"
You nodded..the cups eyes welled up..
"Nohoho~"
You broke the distance and untied the cup who just jumped onto you hugging you tightly..
"Is dat wh-why i was tied up?"
"You couldn't recognise us you really wanted to hurt us.."
The cup whimpered.
"No more p-potions n-no more~"
The cup sulked..
He kissed your bandaged arm alot and your face..
There was the cup you knew..
....
........