Chapter 7: Persistent Paparazzi

Helena's POV
It's a hot day in Santorini. This is my favorite place. Busking in the sun, looking up at the clear blue skies and sighing softly is a suitable routine for a day off. The gentle breeze is soothing. It's rare for me to take personal days. I was getting accustomed to it after Nick took over Bale Industries. The work load got lighter. But then he had to go and make a mess of everything and now I'm back to it. I have capable employees but ai cannot relinquish control to them like I did to Nick. It's trust issues. This is the oil business. Every barrel counts.

"You're blocking my sun." I noted the shadow cast over me.

"Doesn't it belong to a superior being?" Castle asked me.

I chuckled. "What is it?"

"I have something worth your attention. I'm going to need you to sit up and open your eyes."

I pushed away the sunglasses, feeling suddenly blinded by the bright afternoon sun. I sat up to face Castle. "My eyes are open. What is it?"

He passed me a crisp white envelop. I opened it and inside, I see photographs. I pulled them out and the first one that caught my eyes is of the blonde little girl at the port. I showed it to Castle.

"Her name is Marcella." Castle reflected my smile. "It wasn't easy to get these photographs. Five reporters were caught and their equipment confiscated by Sinclair's security. The sith one made it in and he successfully got these photographs."

It's been months of multiple trials. Sinclair is working hard to keep a secret. I went through the pictures of Marcella. "She's mine Castle. There is no doubt."

"Have you seen the boy?"

"Boy?" I flipped through the rest and stood up at once when I saw his photograph. Hair as dark as night and striking sapphires. He is looking straight at the camera as though he was seeing the photographer. "Nickolas."

"Exactly. Now you see why he hides them." Castle informed me.

"Keira..." I chuckled. "Oh she has really done it! Vacation over. I'm going to Marseilles."

I marched into the house. He followed. "What will you do?"

"Right now I'm thinking I'll see Sinclair and Keira. I'll ask them to give them to me."

"Like you took Nickolas."

"I didn't take Nickolas. Nate took him and I ended up with him."

Castle sighed. "This is Theo Sinclair we are talking about. Keira couldn't have chosen a better armor."

"I live for formidable enemies. This world would be boring if everyone was a pushover. They are mine. I'm going for them." I started getting dressed.

"They have a mother."

"Who lied to us."

"Who kept a secret because your grandson hurt her." He told me firmly.

"I have nothing to do with that. I have been deprived of my great grandchildren and I'm not going to wait a day longer. Will you get in my way Castle?"

He pushed back his long hair. "I'm just saying, talk to Keira. Something tells me she's a reasonable woman. Don't go in guns blazing. Please, don't."

Keira's POV
"Happy fifth anniversary."

It is a beautiful restaurant facing the bustling city of Athens. As is expected of Theo, we are all alone. The room is dimly lit with candles making an aisle on the wood floor. Red and purple petals are scattered leading up to where he is. On my left is a small orchestra playing soft music. On my far right, next to Theo is our table graced with candles and flowers. He is good at such grand displays. A woman fond of such would swoon. I'm not immune to how it makes me feel but I would cherish simpler sincere acts.