Chapter 9: All The Women He Hates

Theo's POV
"Are you sure about this?" I asked the private investigator.

"Certain Monsieur. Mrs Sinclair has been meeting with her at this address."

Why is Keira seeing Coleen Harrington? What is Coleen Harrington doing in Marseilles? The car is getting closer to the venue of the Golden Rose Foundation.

"I'll look into it. What about the other one, the Russian. Are you still keeping tabs on her?"

"Katya Romanov isn't an easy woman to keep tabs on. I lost her in Belgium. I haven't seen her since."

Katya has been busy changing passports as fast as she changes the wigs. She's moving around Europe like she's in a department store looking for milk.

I don't like Katya and I am not in favor of Coleen. I don't like Bea either. These women cannot be friends with Keira. They are ill-mannered and highly inappropriate. Katya is the daughter of a mobster. Coleen is unruly. Bea is a wild creature. I don't want that rubbing off on my docile wife. I must remind her that I choose her friends.

As the Rolls Royce came to a stop, a bodyguard got the door. I walked into the limelight, with cameras flashing in my face. I was about to smile until I saw Marianna and Bea. What the hell are they doing here?

I suddenly bumped into a woman wearing a short white dress. Her wild light blue eyes flickered with something I don't understand.

She went on to brush shoulders with me and proceed on her way. For a moment I turned and looked at her walking away.

Coleen Harrington.

"Monsieur, she is giving her speech. This way please." My head of security led me towards the ballroom.

As I entered, I stopped to look around, getting a bearing of where I'm headed.

"Congratulations Theo. You made her look plastic." Sharp electric blue eyes settled on me.

Katya.

"Did hell spit you out?"

She scoffed. "I brought it with me. Get used to seeing me around."

"Stay away from her." I whispered.

Can this night get any worse?

"Have you told him?" She pointed across from us. Nick. Why is he here? Katya got close to me. "It looks like we are all prying our way into your little bubble."

Coleen's POV
"You don't have sn invitation. You cannot enter."

Who told this guy I need an invitation to come to a party?

"I'm Coleen Harrington. I am the invitation." I pushed him aside.

When I got part him, he grabbed my arm. "Buddy, if you do not let go, I'll scream rape. It's up to you."

He let go of me. I proceeded into the party. Keira didn't mention that she is getting awarded. I found out about it from the newspaper. In the short time I have known her, I have noticed that she's completely guarded. She does not reveal what is not necessary.

In a way, I like her. She's growing on me.

I paused for a picture or two when the paparazzi called for it. I'm not big on these things. I'm only here to see the new boss get awarded and possibly meet new people since I'll be in France for a while.

I turned suddenly and bumbed into a man. The second our eyes made contact, I recognized him. Theo Sinclair. Her husband. The handsome bastard has a mean look in his blue eyes.