Kakashi's past: the mysterious wood style user.

Kakashi's pov.

I woke up in a sweat, panting. Another dream...another nightmare about Rin, the nine tails attack. I tried washing it off my hands again. Still no use. I dressed in my Anbu gear and strolled around the village. I couldn't stop thinking about who that wood style user was. I waited until nightfall to sneak into the hokages vault to find information. I turned on my small flashlight lighting up a small area in the room. Books scattered across the table, piles of scrolls laid out everywhere in the room, and tons of book shelves. I came across a book called the works of the first Hokage. I began researching in the book till I found what I was looking for.

Hashirama senju, the leader of the senju clan of the forest, he brought peace and stability to this war torn world. He and he alone mastered wood style jutsu.
"He and he alone mastered wood style jutsu, but there's another one who can...what does this mean?" I mumbled to myself as I dug though other books and files. I came upon a top secret file, but the files were missing.

"Where are the files?" I said to myself.
"Is this what you're looking for?" Lord third said from the dark corner.
Throwing the papers on the table before me. I positioned my flash light to see him. My heart beat a bit faster.
"Professor." I said startled.
I placed the files I had in my hand back to the table and bowed to him.
"It's all right, I give you my permission." He said.
I stood to look at him with a bit of surprise on my face.
"Go on, read it." He half commanded.
"Yes sir." I grabbed the papers and began looking at them.

Long ago, the first Hokage, Hashirama senju, after his death match with Madara Uchiha, used the wood style to suppress the nine tails. After that there was no one else to carry on the wood style Jitsu. Either the shargingan or the wood style is needed to suppress the tailed beast. Now there was a period of time the leaf village had researchers try and revive the first Hokage's technique. However, despite dedicated efforts of many, they all failed, death after another, too many died. So they locked it away and now it is deemed a forbidden Jitsu.
But as of late, there have been some Genin, Jounin, and Anbu members that have gone missing.

"What's even more disturbing," lord third began after my mumbling reading, "we've heard that some infants have been stolen from the leaf village."
"Infants?" I gasped.
"I believe someone is continuing the research to implant the cells of Hashirama for his wood style." He drew in a breath, "Sometimes I wonder if someone did have the wood style, if Lord fourth wouldn't have had to sacrifice his life."
The accusation that Danzo threw about him crossed my mind.

"What if one of the infants had the cells put in them?" I asked as he was turning to leave.
"It's unlikely that they would've survived but if, let's say one did survive, he would be precisely 10 years old by now." He answered as he left the room.

————————————-*————————————

Lord third was leaving to head to the furdal lord, for his becoming Hokage orientation. Danzo's Anbu members attacked him, the anbu members trying to make it seem as if rouge ninjas were attacking.
But I knew differently since I was the one disguised as lord fourth. The wood style user showed himself, his wood vines came at me but I used a substitution jutsu and got away. Taking away my disguise, showing him who he really was up against.

"Wood style, giant forest jutsu!" He yelled.
Many wood vines sprang from his hand towards me. With my sharingan I was able to dodge and use my chidori to slice though the wood. Knocking him back. I had him pinned.
"You, where did you learn wood style?" I demanded.
He stayed silent, "I didn't expect an answer anyway." I said.
I let him go, telling him to leave. That jutsu would be critical to the village one day.
He ran off, and I ran back to to the Hokage to inform him.