The first challenge

Being just the next day, not much has changed. The examining team were still looking into the body of pain that Jiraiya had managed to kill and hide inside a frog. Naruto has been home in bed not wanting to go out anywhere. I understand his feelings and the need to stay in a dark space, it's not good but I know the feeling. Kakashi and I had been walking around the village mostly. He didn't want to be away from me, not one bit, since me being taken away like that.

We turned down an ally way when Shika called out to us.
"Hey, how's it going Shika?" I asked.
"Hey, not to well actually, the decoders haven't come up with anything. But Jiraiya wouldn't have made a code so important uncodable. I wanted to see if you could try it out Kakashi." Shika explained turning to him.
"Oh, sure." Kakashi shrugged.
Shika handed him the photo of the numbers engraved on the frogs back. Kakashi looked it over mumbling the numbers outloud.

"Does anything come to mind at all? Any of these numbers come up in a conversation you can recall?" Shika asked as we kept pace.
Then Kakashi stopped short of walking causing shika and I to skid to a stop.
"This one... 106." He seemed deep in thought, then frowned his face. "No that's not it. Nothing. Try lady Tsunade or Naruto." He sighed.

"I already ask Lady Tsunade about it." Shika let out a big sigh, "I guess that leaves Naruto."
"Beside the code, I'm also worried about him." Kakashi handed the photo back to him.
"Cheer him up Shika, I tried but I don't think it worked to well. He just needs time, it just sucks we don't have much..." I add.
"I'll try..." he sighs.
He turned leaving towards Naruto's apartment.

"So what was that about?" I asked Kakashi, interlacing my arm with his as we begin walking again.
"Jiraiya, he measured her breast..."
"Who's?" I stopped our walking.
Turning my head up towards him.
"Lady Tsunade." He raised his brows at me.
"She let him get that close...like that?" I scrunched my nose.
"No, no she would have punched him. He measured with his eyes. The way he would peep on girl in the hot springs." He started up our walk again.
"Naruto always called him pervy sage...Do you peep on girls, closet perv?" I say teasingly..

He stopped walking, turning in on me, pushing me against the fence. Both his hands landed beside my head. His body pinned me where I couldnt move.
"First off sweet heart, I've never peeped." He leaned in close to my face. "The books I read and the thoughts I have of you are the only dirty thing I do." He voice was low.
I felt my cheeks burning up to my ears.
"You have dirty thoughts about me?" I ask weakly.

He let out a huffed laugh, moving his face into the grove of my neck.
"Do you have dirty thoughts about me?" He breaths against my neck.
My body stiffens, but I move my head slightly to give him more access. A warm feeling blossoms in my lower belly.
"Maybe." I say softly.
His masked lips gently drag against my jaw up to my ear.
"Dirty girl." He say backing away, leaving me breathless. He extends his hand, I grab it as I let a breath loose and we continue on like nothing happened. I would have believed that if my knees didn't feel as weak as they do and my heart wasn't beating so hard.

————————————*——————————-

It had been a good couple hours, Kakashi said we should check up on the decoders and see how there are getting along. But instead of walking through the door he grabbed my arm to lead me to the open window.
Shikamaru, Naruto, and a girl with blonde hair and round glasses were there talking about Jiriaya's books.

"-Naruto how many books did he write?" Shika asked.
"I don't know, four or five." He answered.
"Good, not to many, we will just have to check all of them-"
Kakashi cut in holding his new book he got from Naruto, "it's probably this one."
"Make-out tactics!" Shika said with a bit of excitement.