Past, present and Sharingans

Kakashi's pov.

(Seven years ago)

"Very soon a new member will join your team." Lord third said as I kneeled before him.
"Is it who we discussed before? He's very young." I asked.
If it is who we discussed before then that means our new recruit to my team Roe is only 12 years of age.
"Yes, it's who Danzo recommended." He replied.
That doesn't make me feel better. He's a shady man to begin with...

—————————————*———————————-
                               (Present day)

"Alright, listen closely." I say once we all land on a roof together. "From here on out our main objective is to find Itachi Uchiha and take him under custody."
"Right." They all say in unison.
"The Akutsuki are rounding up all the tailed beast." I continue when I hear no objections, "we know they already have the three tails. Based on the entail from Jiraiya, the Akutsuki have already entered the land of fire and looking for Naruto."

"Itachi came to the village three years ago to find Naruto, he could do that again." Makota says from beside Sakura, who adds,
"Sasuke won't be to far behind then."
"I'll find Sasuke and bring him back, believe it." Naruto nearly growls.
"Let's not get ahead of ourselves." Yamato cuts in.
I should continue giving out the plan before they start ranting on about Sasuke.

"Here's the search protocol, this is our center point of a five kilometer radius in all directions. If we don't find anything we will move our center point until we succeed." I finish saying.
I use my hand signs to summon my ninja hounds to help the group.
"Pakkun!" I hear Makota yell out when she spots the dog.
He jumps over to her, she picks up the pug and starts petting on him. I can't help but feel affection towards her. I want to go over to her and kiss her, but that wouldn't be okay with the group here.

We may have gotten to a new point in our relationship, but I haven't asked her to be mine. Even if we both know we want that, I see she still has some things to let go of before she feels comfortable to further our relationship. I want her to know that no matter what I will always want her. She is  my entire being, my soul. She said she gave me her heart, she told me she loves me. I hope she knows she has my heart to... the cold broken heart that she has pieced back together and warmed up in herself.

We haven't been able to talk about the night I told her about Rin. I had to leave that morning, before I was able to wake up with her. But she hasn't seemed to shy away from me nor look at me any different. And that makes my feelings for her become......overwhelming.
She gives me an awkward smile, then I notice that I've been starring at her.
I clear my throat and say, "Alright, each squad will get two of my ninja hounds, so play nice okay." I say when I notice Sakura's questioning face.

Two of my dogs walk over to each person in the group. Sakura, shio and sai each got a pair.
"What about me?" Naruto asked.
"You're a jinchuriki so you will be paired with Yamato and a sensory type, Hinata." I answer.
"Kiba already has his dog Akamuru, and so that leaves Pakkun and Makota, you two will be with me." I say selfishly. My voice almost comes off that way to. I need to keep myself in check.

"Listen, your goal is to find the location of Itachi or Sasuke. But do not engage, simply get their location and come back here to the central point." I look at everyone before saying, "alright everyone, scatter!" Then everyone jumps off in all directions.

————————————-*———————————-
(Seven years ago)

"Hello, I am itachi Uchiha. It's very nice to be here." A young boy with long straight black hair said as he walked into the locker room.
"So you're the one?" Tanzo said walking up to him.
I joined him as I said, "Welcome to team roe, I'm your captain, Kakashi. I want you to learn our rules of the Anbu."
We headed to the training field so I could see just why he was recruited to my team.
Itachi hit every target threw at him, he's only 12 but already so highly skilled.