My fault.

I went to the location my brother said he would be at when we separated from the tree. I picked up a new Katana at one of the weaponry stores.
"You came..." he said with surprise in his eyes.
"I realized I still had a mission to complete. And a brother to help." I smiled.
"Good, I'm glad you came. It's time to revenge our clan for good this time." He stood bringing me into a hug.
"I agree." I pulled away, "then you'll come back to the village with me."

We stared at each other for a moment.
"That's not my-"
"It's been destroyed. We are rebuilding. Just like we had to do to ourselves when the destruction of our clan happened." I interrupted him.
He stared at me, then his eyes softened.
"Okay."
I smiled wide at him. 
He continued, "after this I'll go home with you."
I laugh throwing my arms around him again. Like the last three years never happened. And I was okay with that.

———————————-*——————————

"Hisoka and chrollo will be battling outside of Meteor city. It's a lot of ground uncivilized. Perfect for a big battle." Kurapika explained as we gathered our weapons.
That's close to the land of earth... I wonder how Kakashi's doing.
"Chrollo will battle Hisoka alone, but that doesn't mean some of the other spiders won't be there. I say we attack them while they are distracted."
"I agree, that's probably best. Do you know who it will be?" I ask while I attach my harness for my sword around my shoulders, buckling it around my waist.

"No," he shakes his head, "Hisoka said he was going to fight Chrollo there and gave me a heads up about the others that might stay on the side. But he didn't say who or how many. But if all of them show, it's only six."
"Three on one if we split them up." I say.
He nods with a deep sigh. "Yeah. Let's go."

We were already a day away since traveling to find my brother took the other two days, meeting between the city and the hidden grass village.
We heard the battle from where we were. But it was not a time to watch them battle. For we had a battle of our own.

I saw Machi the girl with pink hair. Shizuku a girl with black short hair, her power is a powerful vacuum... it's weird but it's deadly. Then Nobunaga.
"He's mine." I tell Kurapika.
"Right." He says as he remembers the fight long ago. "Just don't, uh die this time okay."
The side of my mouth lifts, "yeah as long as you don't."
"Deal."
We nod to each other in a silent plan then split off.

He has fought Machi before and I'm sure he could take her easily. Nobunaga and I might take awhile. I've trained and I've gotten better but he's always been amazing.
They were a couple yards away from us. I decided to take the straight shot to him, he would already not be expecting me so taking the back way around wouldn't matter.

I was almost to him when I heard his voice.
"Come to try and strike my heart? Or just my legs?" Chrollo said from behind me.
I froze, my heart pounding i slowly turned around.
He stood tall, he clothes torn, his black hair lay messy. Blood trickled down his face.
"You run?" I ask, cocking my brow.
"He dies." He said coldly.
He looked like when i first found out who he was. Cold. Deadly.

"How?" I asked.
"I plan details down to the littlest piece you wouldn't think of. I just out smarted him. Or out numbered him... however you choose to look at it." He explained.
"So now what? Maybe I was going after your legs. A spider without legs can't get very far."
He gave a sinister look to me. My stomach dropped. It was hard to swallow since my mouth went dry. I don't think he would kill me, but the way he's looking at me now makes me think he just might.

"Leave her!" I hear my brother call.
Chrollo's jaw ticked as his eyes narrowed.
"Darling, you shouldn't have let your brother come here. I can protect you... but the same does not go for him."
"Chrollo-"