Beg

It's been a week since arriving here. I haven't asked about any plans he has or about the heist I overheard about. It was all about gaining his trust. His obsession with there being an us could be a good thing. And I'll play that game. Though when it came to the actual playing, I wasn't so sure now. I would follow him around the old building like a lost puppy.

He never really introduced me to his troupe members but from the looks of it, they recruited a couple more people. It felt like all the work my brother and I did only became waisted. He would sit on this stage out looking an open room. There were giant pieces of stone on the floor. Along with wood beams and plastic wrapping laid about. On the stage where only Chrollo would go was stone pieces laid up to look like a throne. He would bring me up with him, making me sit on one of his thighs while he talked with his group.

I would act bored or uninterested. But I was fully aware of ever word spoken. There were things I noticed as the week passed. One Chrollo rarely wore a shirt under his long black overcoat. I wasn't sure why he would expose his muscled torso and chest like that, unless it was a power move somehow.

Two if I dragged my fingers over his chest he wouldn't send me away when they talked about their mission. It was a way I could eavesdrop without him being suspicious. But he would however use code words so I wouldn't fully understand.

I became more nervous though. Because the more comfortable he would sense me, the more coupling things he would do. I wouldn't be sitting on his thigh anymore with space between our bodies. I would be sitting between his thighs with my back pressed against him. Eventually his hands would caress my outer thigh. It wouldn't matter who was around. He claimed me. He made me his and no one would say otherwise.

I wasn't allowed anything of my own. Meaning the only clothes I got were his shirts. Kept me inside, kept me quiet. This week has been draining and I haven't even gone into my full plan. I barely know much about his, other than it happens in three weeks. We are currently in meteor city. And I needed to dig deeper. Find this man's weaknesses. Because where I'm standing... or sitting. I actually don't think he has any.

His treasures... and me. He could lose them, lose me and I think he would only cause more havoc.
Ruining his plans for his future thievery is the only thing I have going. A broken heart for a man who has no heart is not in my plans. But betrayal from someone who you're obsessed with. Maybe.

————————————*——————————-

I have twenty-one days to sabotage his plan.
These next 7 days I need to figure his plan out completely. I need to be smart, quiet, and wish I had more training on being a spy. Because I've come to my senses that I suck. Their coded words is what's throwing me off. What did they come from? Did they make them up? Is it a childhood thing? I needed to make out their words. That will piece the plan together.

Three weeks, a heist, for treasure. But what kind? Did that honestly even matter? I needed to know where it was and how they plan on obtaining it. I remember one of the spiders said it was something he needed. What could this man possibly need? Other than to be locked up in an asylum.

When the sun set and Chrollo had left for his own room. Which I was great full for. He let me have my own space, my own bed. And I couldn't feel more relief for that. That way I could sneak out of my room, my hand placed flat against the wall as I made my way down the dark hall way. The only light given was by the moon. I made it to the open room with the makeshift throne. There were two more hallways on the other side of the room and a small opening in the middle of the back wall.

I believe that was my way out. But it would take me four days to get to the leaf village. I'm sure they would catch me before I even got close. And I wanted to take my revenge. I made my way to the closer hall way. There were three doors on the right side and double doors on the left.