Game on

"You will play along with Hisoka. Make him think you are on his side. That way we will always be one step ahead." He said as I began typing a response to Hisoka.
"I understand."
"Who is this?" I sent the message.
Right now we are right on track. Our coded words are our names. If either of us say them then we know to go forward with the plan.

Ding.
I looked down at the screen, a message lights up the home page.
"Well, I'm glad I was right. You did take his phone. Makota, I have a proposal for you."
"Hisoka?" I send back.
"You should have waited for him to say his name darling. I don't want him to suspect us." Chrollo says softly against my ear.
"Right." I breathe out.

Another ding,
"You have something I want, I have something you want."
"What's that?"
A long pause passed before the next ding sounded.
"Revenge."
"Perfect." Chrollo purrs in my ear, "tell him to meet you at a location where you two can talk over details. Tell him this line of communication is dangerous. Then you can tell me everything once you're back. Oh, my darling, you couldn't be more perfect for me." He kissed my temple.

Yes, perfect. A smile creeps on my lips. Everything is going according to plan. He trusts me. I'll make you proud Kurapika. In some messed up way..... I'll avenge you.

————————————*———————————-

"He trusts me." I say plainly to Hisoka.
He agreed to meet at this open cafe, so we can "discuss" his plan for revenge.
"Don't be so sure." He narrowed his golden yellow eyes at the recovering bruise on my jaw. "Chrollo is a very smart man. Be careful that he's not playing you."
My eyes flicker down, "you'll kill him either way." It's not a question.

The deal is he helps me take everything away from him, crush everything he has. Make him hurt like he hurt me. Then I let Hisoka kill him.
"He trusts his spiders," he runs his long fingers through his pinkish red hair, "if he trust you then he counts you as one of them. Therefore, betray the spiders, betray him. You'll at least hurt him in someway."
"Don't forget his obsession-"
"That will do nothing but enrage him."
"Good." I set my hands on the table as I leaned forward, the sprained wrist still aching, "let him be angry. Let him grieve something he will never have."
He lifts one brow, "and what's that?"
"Me."

————————————-*————————————

Chrollo won't be able to come up with a complete plan, not if my plan happens before his does. Hisoka has already planned their fight, and Chrollo doesn't know that. But he's planning one, and he thinks he'll be the one to say the time and place. But he doesn't know that this is my game, and he's playing it.

In two days, he'll be at the appointed spot. Hisoka and him will battle to the death. And I will let the betrayal and hurt carry him to his grave. He thinks the battle will be the day the heist was supposed to take place. But with only having three spiders left, and the boss and I. The heist can not be completed. Chrollo didn't take that well.

"You've been quiet." Chrollo say as he sits down on the bed with me.
"Just thinking." I say setting the book I was pretending to read down.
"What's worrying you darling?" His hand finds my cheek and slowly rubs his thumb over the skin.
"About this fight. What if Hisoka.... I mean are you going to take everything from me?"
He flinches, "what do you mean?"
"You took everything from me. But then you gave me everything." I try not to flinch at my own words. "You gave me you.... And as much as I wanted to push that away, I found that I couldn't. And now.... If you die I'll be left with nothing. Again."

"For you, I'll continue to give you everything. I'll continue to give you me. I will not die." He tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear. "You really feel that way about me?" He leans in closer.
I look down in an embarrassed way so not to seem suspicious to not kiss him. "I mean, how could I not. You've become everything to me."
"And you are everything to me." His lips find my neck, and it takes everything in me to not pull away. But I do gently push him back, my hands resting on his bare chest.